When u see a tall guy who heighmogs u, u forget the other 70% that u heightmog

D

Deleted member 24789

Adultmaxxing
I think its the same with the perception of couples outside. U guys think chad is the average guy with gl girls outside, because when you see a couple of moggers u get it into your head out of jealousy and envy, but you forget about all the other couples which are completely diverse in rating

Most of the couples i see on the street are oofydoofy with mtb/htb makeupmaxxed , some of these guys are not tall , some are ugly with girls who mogs them from 1. 5 point PSL, and when I see a mogger PSL hes walking with a pretty girl (its true) but it remains more in my mind than for the other couples, why? I dont know, I feel like jealousy towards him while for the oofydoofy gymmaxed and his gf htb I dont feel any of that

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zura, midlatinocel, 5.5psl and 6 others
INB4 6 feet is enough copers

• +1
Reactions: Haydez, 5.5psl, BoneDensity and 2 others
I don’t mog nobody but everybody mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Van
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl, St.TikTokcel and eyes
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, eyes, sergeant blackpill and 1 other person
height doesnt matter after 6 foot
I remember when you used to be soo heightpilled and would say something like sub 6'3 is cope. What made you change your opinions.

I remember when you used to be soo heightpilled and would say something like sub 6'3 is cope. What made you change your opinions.
probably his growth plates got close and its over for him now

• JFL
Reactions: Van
just general observations . so many things matter more after 6 foot tbh like frame status even voice.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 24789 and Piratecel
I think its the same with the perception of couples outside. U guys think chad is the average guy with gl girls outside, because when you see a couple of moggers u get it into your head out of jealousy and envy, but you forget about all the other couples which are completely diverse in rating

Most of the couples i see on the street are oofydoofy with mtb/htb makeupmaxxed , some of these guys are not tall , some are ugly with girls who mogs them from 1. 5 point PSL, and when I see a mogger PSL hes walking with a pretty girl (its true) but it remains more in my mind than for the other couples, why? I dont know, I feel like jealousy towards him while for the oofydoofy gymmaxed and his gf htb I dont feel any of that
At least be proud of what you achieved

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
I'm 6'4

• +1

• Love it
I rarely see that, and quite frankly i don't give a flying fuck about it.

• +1
Height is giga important

but in India caste mogs everything so obviously being a Brahmin mogger @BrahminBoss mogs everyone

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, eyes and Deleted member 23558
Height is giga important

but in India caste mogs everything so obviously being a Brahmin mogger @BrahminBoss mogs everyone

is the caste system still impactful in india? jfl if yes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and 5.5psl

Its a certain phenomenon

• +1
Prolly same principle as focusing on one negative remark while ignoring the 99 other positive remarks. It is human nature to have a perception like this

• +1
Yeah but 6'7 mogging 6'2 is whole different Beast than me mogging some 5'11 normie soyboy

INB4 6 feet is enough copers
Average white Zoomer on campus is 6’6, ethnics decrease the mean so much that the stats say it’s 5’9.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eyes, St.TikTokcel and Interested
Average white Zoomer on campus is 6’6, ethnics decrease the mean so much that the stats say it’s 5’9.
To be fair, at 5'5 you would think that a 6ft guy is 6'4

Yeah but 6'7 mogging 6'2 is whole different Beast than me mogging some 5'11 normie soyboy
Comparing 6 inch mog to 2 inch mog jfl.