When was the first time u know u got mogged bruttaly?

oed

oed

Iron
My first time that i know i got mogged was me and my family at a mall and i saw this blonde chadlite for his age (btw im in an asian country so its very rare to see a blonde here their smv is high asf) he was 2 years younger than me too i was like 10 at that time i went past him we looked at each other he knew he mogged me after i just minded my business he came back for 2nd round he did it on purpose i was so mad i cant lie cuz that nigga did that shit on purpose he mogged me again when i went home since then i was blackpilled and got into that stuff.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
My first time that i know i got mogged was me and my family at a mall and i saw this blonde chadlite for his age (btw im in an asian country so its very rare to see a blonde here their smv is high asf) he was 2 years younger than me too i was like 10 at that time i went past him we looked at each other he knew he mogged me after i just minded my business he came back for 2nd round he did it on purpose i was so mad i cant lie cuz that nigga did that shit on purpose he mogged me again when i went home since then i was blackpilled and got into that stuff.

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, fxckz and Timmy
I felt being truly mogged/cucked when my ex left me for her ex swedish bf that she edated who also cheated on her sexting w other girls

• So Sad
Reactions: oed
I felt being truly mogged/cucked when my ex left me for her ex swedish bf that she edated who also cheated on her sexting w other girls
I spar 190 cm 105 kg guy, an 80 kg 6’6” guy so I dont really feel mogged size wise

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta and oed
I spar 190 cm 105 kg guy, an 80 kg 6’6” guy so I dont really feel mogged size wise
i spar 240CM 300KG guy so i dont feel mogged size wise

• JFL
Reactions: Timmy
Poor incel got cuckolded in his own country :forcedsmile:

One can only be mogged if they acknowledge it.