when was the first time you saw the blackpill in action

Apex6

Apex6

Iron
i think that before you accept the blackpill it is hard to see in everyday life because its so natural that its expected. but when i consciously accepted the blackpill I began to see it everywhere in my everyday interactions and in daily life.

foid coworker talking to another foid on her phone about Chad

she said something along the lines of “you just Gotta accept that you’re just his side piece“

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, aesthetic beauty, grooxx and 1 other person
Not really a case of seeing it in action but the first time the BP really clicked for me instead of me brushing it off as "some dumb incel thing" was when the description and choices of good looking guys matched up very closely to what I always considered actually GL. I was always repulsed by men whom I'd now label as fashionmaxxed inkwells and HIGH VALUE MEN but always figured "they're probably someone's type, but I'd cry if I look like that" I always thought. Memes like "gigachad" and "chad thundercock" only sorta served to push me away because I just figured it was a bunch of ogremaxxing copers. It wasn't until I sat down, watched some BP content and browsed some BP threads in better faith that the mix of dimorphism, soft features, and ideal facial ratios were the true definitions for a chad, the guys whom I always just "wanted to look like", it was then and there I figured this was the path I'll try to follow

Gay ass story over

• +1
Reactions: twilight, aesthetic beauty and blackckatt
When we had a classmate that was like super fucking dumb, but he had blonde curtains haircut, blue eyes, and had muscles. Girls legit wouldnt care about him doing retarded shit, they would just fall at him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and T50 Mogger
It was when i was homeless, foids always care about me, i sleep on starbuck and when i wake up i find some eat on my table, and some foids find excuse to talk with me always.

• +1
Reactions: The Thinker
Cat Mood GIF

a homeless guy tried to enter a building but security didnt let him. brutal. ofc its not the single thing but just one of them.

bout 15 years ago....