crying in the club rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bladeeout, Azoriko, PYT and 2 others
three hours ago

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, eyearea, Need2Ascend and 5 others
Last week friday after I looked in the mirror. I was absolutely appalled by my subhuman existence. Now I only look in the mirror while wearing a Covid mask since it covers up the worst parts of my face, unless I have to shave or something.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 6217 and 7 others
Last week friday after I looked in the mirror. I was absolutely appalled by my subhuman existence. Now I only look in the mirror while wearing a Covid mask since it covers up the worst parts of my face, unless I have to shave or something.
FUCKKK is it that bad?? Can you pm photo mr subhumancel

• +1
Reactions: Nautica
FUCKKK is it that bad?? Can you pm photo mr subhumancel
Yes, it is that bad. In 6 months or so ill be posting the transformation photos of how I looked before to how I look after my looksmaxxing. Also to be fair, I was basically staring at my computer screen and lying in bed all day that day. That made me look somewhat more worse than normal.

cant remember, primary school prob

crying - giga inel trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Need2Ascend, HighIQcel and 3 others
Yes, it is that bad. In 6 months or so ill be posting the transformation photos of how I looked before to how I look after my looksmaxxing. Also to be fair, I was basically staring at my computer screen and lying in bed all day that day. That made me look somewhat more worse than normal.
What are your flaws? What will you do to looksmax??

i cri everiday

448-4485245_62-kb-png.png

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
few seconds ago

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Mouthbreath and Deleted member 6403
honestly like three months ago i think i was crying bc school was about to start and i just got so upset

i think it was more of a rage cry

low T detected but fuck it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
What are your flaws? What will you do to looksmax??
Biggest flaw is a big ugly fucking bulbous nose that completely destroys my facial harmony. My jaw and face also go down narrowly. The worst kind of bone structure you would want to have with a big ass nose.

I also have tear trough lines like this
87285609_10159829828174199_7270015361536229376_o.jpg
04.0-Artefill-before-Tear-Troughs-Under-Eye-Circles.jpg
under my eyes.

-To looksmax I am getting tear trough fillers, like the person in the first photo.
- Using jaw chiselers to widen and masculinize my jaw
- Taking Biotin 5,000 mcg two pills a day, Minoxidil, and beard growth oil to fill in my patchy facial hair and grow more hair on my head
- Doing massages that make your nose thinner, everyday
-Using subliminal messages(Nofap is key for this)
-Nofap
-Taking test supplements like Zinc 50mg two pills a day and aswaghna root pills.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
When my dog died few months ago

• So Sad
Reactions: Azoriko, Deleted member 6403 and Nautica
When I read this
PicsArt 09 20 111211
PicsArt 09 20 112902
PicsArt 09 20 114217
PicsArt 09 20 124011
PicsArt 09 20 124353
PicsArt 09 20 124708
PicsArt 09 20 125641
PicsArt 09 20 012113
PicsArt 09 20 012508
PicsArt 09 20 013748
PicsArt 09 20 014207
PicsArt 09 20 015741
PicsArt 09 20 015217
PicsArt 09 20 020117
PicsArt 09 20 020559
PicsArt 09 20 020707
Screenshot 20200920 130713 YouTube
Screenshot 20200920 130811 YouTube
PicsArt 09 20 021002
PicsArt 09 20 021251
PicsArt 09 20 021347
Screenshot 20200920 141454 DuckDuckGo

• Love it
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 8576, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
Some years ago for a real reason
But I forced myself to cry weeks ago to know if I can still cry lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Azoriko and Deleted member 6403
2 days ago, when i've realized that this world is rotten

• +1
lol crying :)

• +1
the last time i cried was when i was 8. then my ex broke up with me. i was fine at first and then two days later I cried while taking a shit

i'll never admit it irl. so to everyone my record is still undefeated jfl

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout and Deleted member 6403
Few days ago tbh

• +1
the last time i cried was when i was 8. then my ex broke up with me. i was fine at first and then two days later I cried while taking a shit

i'll never admit it irl. so to everyone my record is still undefeated jfl
Tbh when my last bitch left me, I was just mad at myself for getting played by a gigaslut and getting soft

• So Sad
Reactions: PYT
Tbh when my last bitch left me, I was just mad at myself for getting played by a gigaslut and getting soft
what'd she do bro. my bitch also turnt me soft. now im a whole ass BITCH

• +1
quite a while ago i don’t show my sadness by crying i just withdraw

what'd she do bro. my bitch also turnt me soft. now im a whole ass BITCH
She was a gigaslut, I got her before she tatted her whole fucking body up but I just had her as a side piece

I always ignored her, ditched her, all that typical dark triad shit

But then I turned soft and felt like cuffing Her:lul::lul: and that’s when she Coincidentally left

• +1
Reactions: PYT
She was a gigaslut, I got her before she tatted her whole fucking body up but I just had her as a side piece

I always ignored her, ditched her, all that typical dark triad shit

But then I turned soft and felt like cuffing Her:lul::lul: and that’s when she Coincidentally left
almost same shit. treated her like garbage and theb she leaves when i turn sweet

• +1
When my cat was found deceased, hit me hard.

• So Sad
Reactions: Azoriko and Deleted member 6403
Biggest flaw is a big ugly fucking bulbous nose that completely destroys my facial harmony. My jaw and face also go down narrowly. The worst kind of bone structure you would want to have with a big ass nose.
Saaaame.

Having monstrous hideous gross vomit-inducing bulbous shnoze is one of the most subhuman traits that man ( unironically ) can possess . Talk about masculinity. Muh masculinity. What even makes it more gruesome is the visible pores on the tip.

I feel nothing but disgust when look at the mirror and at that moment feel a strong urge to cut it off and Voldemortmaxx (still better than the bulb nose)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nautica and Deleted member 6403
6th grade when I got bullied and embarrassed in front of the whole class. Told myself I’d never shed a tear again

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, tyronelite and Deleted member 6403
Saaaame.

Having monstrous hideous gross vomit-inducing bulbous shnoze is one of the most subhuman traits that man ( unironically ) can possess . Talk about masculinity. Muh masculinity. What even makes it more gruesome is the visible pores on the tip.

I feel nothing but disgust when look at the mirror and at that moment feel a strong urge to cut it off and Voldemortmaxx (still better than the bulb nose)
When it's winter, does your nose get extra sensitive as if it feels massive? Mines does this when it's cold out, makes my nose feel 100x bigger. Makes me want to just die.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 8576
Tears of joy

idk. I force myself to cry everynight but only like 3 tears since it helps me sleep. But out of emotion, I dont remember. Out of pain, maybe a month ago.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
along time a go I guess

Video of guy playing and running with his tomboy gf
FB IMG 1596678689184

today since my gf broke up

When it's winter, does your nose get extra sensitive as if it feels massive? Mines does this when it's cold out, makes my nose feel 100x bigger. Makes me want to just die.
To be honest, I didn't think about it neither notice. But I will pay attention to it when winter comes.

By the way, mine is bulbous only on the tip and it is disgusting as fuck, probably even more revolting than if it was entirely bulbous including nasal bone. It completely and savagely ruins my harmony. Pored, thick-skinned and bulb. Rot in hell!!

Last edited: