When will body transplants be availible?

D

Deleted member 12119

Gold
Sick of being a framelet

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, BrettyBoy and thecel
when will brain transplants be avaliable tbh ngl????
i wish i could just kidnap gigachad, take his brain out and put mine in his body them bump my older body and his brain in a river

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lasthope and EverythingMaxxer
you're basically talking about something even more advanced than creating legit cyborgs

maybe in like 1000 years, but if you're young and get rich there's a chance we'll be able to transfer subconsciousness from brain to brain during your lifetime so you would technically be able to get a new body if it works out, but would have to sacrifice someone who's alive and got a great frame, cause his subconsciousness would be transfered into your curry incel body and he would commit suicide

• +1
Reactions: grimy
you're basically talking about something even more advanced than creating legit cyborgs

maybe in like 1000 years, but if you're young and get rich there's a chance we'll be able to transfer subconsciousness from brain to brain during your lifetime so you would technically be able to get a new body if it works out, but would have to sacrifice someone who's alive and got a great frame, cause his subconsciousness would be transfered into your curry incel body and he would commit suicide
White incel body**

subhuman transfers his subconsciousness to human and human transfers his consciousness to subhuman

Watch this

Oldcel does body transplant and gets a new jacked body in hope he gets pussy