When will lifts become super normalized

itzyaboyJJ

itzyaboyJJ

Big starts at 10
I’ve been thinking about this cause I’ve been seeing ads about these new sock lifts that u can stack
Called “rizzsoles” cringe ass name but whatever,
Like when will it be so normal that even women encourage there boyfriends to start wearing them

My dad and even middle schoolers are starting to wear them :feelskek:

And the height that we are wearing them has also increased, the limit we talked about used to be like 2-3 inches but now it’s like 4-5
Soon it’s gonna be 6 + cause height inflation

• +1
Reactions: 0clue, perpetuallytired and serialcoper
it's already happening, this 5'9 guy I used to heightmog is now taller than me jfl and when I look down I see hes wearing lifts

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: framemoggerr, lowtiernormiechad, 0clue and 5 others
Heightflation is going to get so bad I can’t wait until I’m 6’7 with my new rizzsoles.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 0clue, perpetuallytired and itzyaboyJJ
it's already happening, this 5'9 guy I used to heightmog is now taller than me jfl and when I look down I see hes wearing lifts
By 2030 they are gonna start selling them in stores I swear :feelskek::feelswhy:
I wish they stayed unknown tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 0clue, perpetuallytired and serialcoper
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 0clue and perpetuallytired
Mirin u gonna be frauding to 6,7 :feelshah:
One interesting thing is if you live amongst mostly short men height seems to matter less. I don’t fraud because it hasn’t changed my life for the better, but if I lived in a larger urban center I would.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 0clue and itzyaboyJJ
B

• Woah
Reactions: 0clue
By 2030 they are gonna start selling them in stores I swear :feelskek::feelswhy:
I wish they stayed unknown tbh
I mean they've been around for a while. People used to mention them in tv shows and shit. But yeah not many ppl wore them.

I wonder if/when coloured contacts will become more mainstream.

• +1
  • Woah
I’ve been thinking about this cause I’ve been seeing ads about these new sock lifts that u can stack
Called “rizzsoles” cringe ass name but whatever,
Like when will it be so normal that even women encourage there boyfriends to start wearing them

My dad and even middle schoolers are starting to wear them :feelskek:

And the height that we are wearing them has also increased, the limit we talked about used to be like 2-3 inches but now it’s like 4-5
Soon it’s gonna be 6 + cause height inflation
It's fucking chinktok that's causing this heightflation.

Yeah things were bad with instagram/tinder but it's gotten so much worse with chinktok.

• +1
  • Woah
I mean they've been around for a while. People used to mention them in tv shoes and shit. But yeah not many ppl wore them.

I wonder if/when coloured contacts will become more mainstream.
I think contacts is popular with women
Not so much in men

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 0clue and perpetuallytired
Never, manlets will always be looked down on and heckled for their inferior stature

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ