When will my eyebrows get low-set?

chinprojectiongod

chinprojectiongod

Gold
Google says it typically happens in my 30s but I don’t want to wait that long to start slaying, can anyone tell me anecdotally when their eyebrows got low set or is it just over (I’m 16 atm).

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Google says it typically happens in my 30s but I don’t want to wait that long to start slaying, can anyone tell me anecdotally when their eyebrows got low set or is it just over (I’m 16 atm).
nah cant happen

• So Sad
Reactions: chinprojectiongod

happened to me from 13 to 14

Never:lul::lul: send eye area i will check if you can do much

Maybe when you’re 70 and your skin starts drooping heavily.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cyrus, framemoggerr, Bitchwhipper2 and 5 others
nah its a dimorphic feature i had high set invisible eyebrows and i now have low set thick dark ones now
You got low set eyebrows at which age? Your eyebrows wouldn’t change noticeably from 18 to 35 for example. It’s a different case from 13 to 18.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and MA_ascender
what exactly classifies as High set or low set? I think a lot of people have mediums set eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and NVM_Ignacio
also I know my eyebrows aren’t my biggest concern but I want to work on what I can

your eyebrows naturally droop i guess
happens who knows
my father and i have always had somewhat lowset eyebrows

pretty sure those are whats called high set
seriously? I’m not going to argue because i’m sure you know what you’re talking about but pretty much everyone on this server has this level or higher set and most of them are squinting and i’m not.

seriously? I’m not going to argue because i’m sure you know what you’re talking about but pretty much everyone on this server has this level or higher set and most of them are squinting and i’m not.
IMG 1581
chico’s eyebrows are typically called medium/high set and mine are significantly lower?

you sent a picture in a weird angle soi cannot tell the set
send the pic again

the set point of your eyebrows barely changes.

this is when I was 8 or something.

a few decades later.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Detective, boss8055, framemoggerr and 2 others
Low set eyebrows look stupid on some people, it depends on your harmony.

View attachment 3108239this is with the camera like 2 millimeters from eye level
Your eye area looks pretty good considering how old you are. Just let puberty do it’s thing. As long as your brows harmonize with your eye area and face, low set aren’t a must

• +1
Reactions: chinprojectiongod
@St.TikTokcel in your 30s pilled once again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and chinprojectiongod
Low set eyebrows look stupid on some people, it depends on your harmony.

Your eye area looks pretty good considering how old you are. Just let puberty do it’s thing. As long as your brows harmonize with your eye area and face, low set aren’t a must
I have death tier undereyes but thanks anyway 😃