when will my suffering end

wristcryy

wristcryy

Iron
the girl i loved for so long that wanted to cuddle hold hands wanted to leave lipstick marks on me and was drawing hearts on my notebook always touches me and flirts and wanted to always bite me added me to her close freinds where she had half naked pictures just rated me a 6/10 while she rated 3 guys from my class a 7.Feeling really bad because i know i will never be her first option and there is no point to try when she thinks other guys are better looking then me. I want to go adam lanza so

Attachments

• IMG_20241014_145048.jpg
    IMG_20241014_145048.jpg
    937.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240513_145110.jpg
    IMG_20240513_145110.jpg
    811.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gods lonely man, Funnyunenjoyer1, walrusmaxx and 1 other person
leave her

this should help yuo

• JFL
Reactions: Always Stay You and gods lonely man
the girl i loved for so long that wanted to cuddle hold hands wanted to leave lipstick marks on me and was drawing hearts on my notebook always touches me and flirts and wanted to always bite me added me to her close freinds where she had half naked pictures just rated me a 6/10 while she rated 3 guys from my class a 7.Feeling really bad because i know i will never be her first option and there is no point to try when she thinks other guys are better looking then me. I want to go adam lanza so
They are whores love doesn’t exist stop coping boyo

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
welcome to life bud there is millions of fish in the sea stop crying

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone
yeah bro women are brutal

i gave up trying to have an actual connection with them a while ago

just use them and dont care about them

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and gods lonely man
yeah bro women are brutal

i gave up trying to have an actual connection with them a while ago

just use them and dont care about them
i couldnt even fuck her. This saturday she has a birthday and invited me to get drunk at her house so maybe i can

• +1
Reactions: walrusmaxx
Fuck her don’t take it personal with her and think that you can end up having a LTR with her, just fuck her
This saturday she has a birthday and invited me to get drunk at her house so maybe i can take advantage of her if you know what i mean

welcome to life bud there is millions of fish in the sea stop crying
bad metaphor, in the dating market you dont do anything by knowing how to fish but when the fish likes to be fished by you

• +1
Reactions: wristcryy
Bro is not @wrist cry

• JFL
Reactions: wrist cry and truthhurts
that is good, you have luck that you realized this soon and not when you are married and then you get cucked and divorce raped, use this knwoledge to not suffer because of women

• +1
Reactions: wristcryy
why would i not hate u look retarded nigga having a sob story about a whore
i dont care bro i was just sad because i got cucked and wanted to get it off my chest

• +1
Reactions: tramadone