When Will Rape Laws Be Abolished?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
Rape is a made up concept with the only purpose of controlling the male population. Tell me what harm is there if a sterile man who doesn't have any STDs gently rapes a passed out female so that she doesn't even feel it the next day? If she never found out, she would be completely fine. Females would have you believe the moment she finds out she was raped by an STD-free man that can't get her pregnant, she'll be traumatized for the rest of her life even though she has no recollection of the event and no physical or mental injury was caused.

DF2C5762 6E61 4225 B4B4 60FD134A8093

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, TheBrownOne, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
Rape is a made up concept with the only purpose of controlling the male population. Tell me what harm is there if a sterile man who doesn't have any STDs gently rapes a passed out female so that she doesn't even feel it the next day? If she never found out, she would be completely fine. Females would have you believe the moment she finds out she was raped by an STD-free man that can't get her pregnant, she'll be traumatized for the rest of her life even though she has no recollection of the event and no physical or mental injury was caused.
Rape is cope I want geniune sex

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
When islam conquers europe.