When will the job market return to normal?

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Predictions tbh

I can't handle unemployment for much longer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
idk bro i'm meant to be wagecucking for the first time in my life now and i'm kinda scared

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
You got the sack? Jfl.

Predictions tbh

I can't handle unemployment for much longer
normal?? Jobie jobs will be fucked for life now. Robots take over after this.
Only higher skilled and specialty work remains. And craftmanship. and healthcare.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044 and Deleted member 5292
You got the sack? Jfl.

I quit just before corona virus

got to the final stage for 3 different positions - all phone me saying they're no longer hiring / hiring internally because of the virus

I got fucked over hard

Depends on the specific job tbh
But for everything I would saw early 2021 sometime.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
My field is B2B SAAS sales / account management
You might get lucky but I doubt it. Most Companies are reducing spending and cutting dividends. I doubt they’ll want to buy an expensive solution at the moment unless it’s absolutely vital, but it depends which sector you’re selling into.

Do you have any other experience?

You might get lucky but I doubt it. Most Companies are reducing spending and cutting dividends. I doubt they’ll want to buy an expensive solution at the moment unless it’s absolutely vital, but it depends which sector you’re selling into.

Do you have any other experience?

A little bit of marketing but no where near enough. I only graduated 2 years ago so I don't have that much experience in general

In the meantime I'm running a photoshop gig on Fiverr but I only make like £50 a month from it; gonna launch my first dropshipping store to see if I can make any extra money.

Just need a decent job tbh regret quitting my old one. Can't even apply for benefits since you need less than 16k savings between you and your 'partner'