When will ugly men start wearing realistic chad masks?

Crustaciouse_

Crustaciouse_

Bronze
181116_realisticfacemasks_reuters.jpg

b10394c570b9cd25c9c0a8c6bc9f5b29.jpg

This is an option I've been thinking about for a long time.
Hyper realistic masks that look exactly like normal humans already exist as shown above. Obviously the only factor remaining is for the technology to advance a little bit further so that they can start making them out of a material other than silicone, or they are able to make the silicone feel and look near exactly like human skin.
I'm sure that when the technology gets better that more and more ugly men will start using Chad face masks and only have their real faces uncovered when in the privacy of their home.
Plastic surgery is expensive and can get botched, but a mask is an easy solution.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ToursOverBoyo2020, loromate and 10 others
High IQ post

Me personally I want to see genetic engineering ngl and what could genetic engineering do to the child

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gaia262, balding17yomanletcel and 1 other person
Wouldnt it look fake then0?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2486
the state of supposed looksmaxxing forums

iu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, loromate, inv1sible and 9 others
flush yourself OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
jfl at this shit tier thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and loromate
Jfl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
This would be horrible as low genetic quality would reproduce and create more subhumans. This is selfish and stupid

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kade and Deleted member 4671
High IQ post

Me personally I want to see genetic engineering ngl and what could genetic engineering do to the child

If genetic engineering existed, we would be even more fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ElliotRodgerJr
Think about the next generations and don’t reproduce is subhuman

• +1
If genetic engineering existed, we would be even more fucked.
I would be 6’4 giga Aryan nordic with icy blue eyes

Keep coping everyone will look like a model

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
Wouldnt it look fake then0?
Not exactly, just look at the pictures I showed. They already look farely realistic, within a few more years the technology should advance to the point that they are indistinguishable from real faces

• +1
someone needs to ask eppley if he can do a full face implant from forehead all the way to to jawline

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Alt Number 3
  • +1
This would be horrible as low genetic quality would reproduce and create more subhumans. This is selfish and stupid
women will still produce subhumans because of betabuxxing

• +1
High IQ post

genetic engineering is illegal on humans everywhere

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5634 and Vidyacoper
Imo you should be the only male allowed to reproduce

For the rest of your life, 10/10 women should be gathered and lined up for you to impregnate, every other man will be castrated

Humans will become the master Arvid race

• +1
Red Pill: such hyper realistic masks only exist to transform someone into an old wrinkled person. And even then the mask stops being realistic when the person starts talking. There are no such masks to make someone young and good looking because the skin tone is just not possible to achieve.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
Red Pill: such hyper realistic masks only exist to transform someone into an old wrinkled person. And even then the mask stops being realistic when the person starts talking. There are no such masks to make someone young and good looking because the skin tone is just not possible to achieve.

• +1