When will you niggas know it's all about being attractive

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
I fucking hate seeing theses NT cope threads
YES AN AVERAGE LOOKING MAN OR EVEN BELOW AVERAGE CAN GET A GIRLFRIEND
Does it matter? No it's fucking easy to get a girl if you just play numbers game, nobody cares

YOU GUYS DO NOT REALIZE HOW IT WILL BE BRUTAL FOR YOU in that relationship, YOU WILL GET CHEATED ON, GET MOCKED BY HER FRIENDS, MANY OTHER SHIT
Humble bragging: This girl on IG just hit me up and she told me she's attracted to me (she got a bf btw)
Just brutal

You will never win as a non-attractive male
That's why you need to looksmax to be ATTRACTIVE where you can GET MOST BITCHES YOU WANT
Attractive men live on another world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted, Growth Plate, thereallegend and 9 others
I am fucking dying and i would not trade places with a healthy ugly subhuman lmfao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, GetShrekt, vaninskybird and 4 others
I am fucking dying and i would not trade places with a healthy ugly subhuman lmfao.
Hope you get better brother

My main point in this thread is that ascension IS GETTING TO A HTN/chadlite looks level (minimum) if you cannot or do not have the base, just accept your fate

Why people here thinking ascension is getting a girl? Holy shit

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 18244, subhuman incel and 2 others
Hope you get better brother

My main point in this thread is that ascension IS GETTING TO A HTN/chadlite looks level (minimum) if you cannot or do not have the base, just accept your fate

Why people here thinking ascension is getting a girl? Holy shit
I just read your thread i agree

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
True. GF Means nothing if She doesn't love you. Most brutal blackpill for some ppl, literally no One accepts this argument and goes with "but muh you still get to fuck her Once in a Blue Moon"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, GetShrekt, Prince88 and 2 others
Some people in here probably legitimately believe @Zer0/∞ is incel because of no nt :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson
True. GF Means nothing if She doesn't love you. Most brutal blackpill for some ppl, literally no One accepts this argument and goes with "but muh you still get to fuck her Once in a Blue Moon"
You know the most funniest shit
"i'm non nt bro" like nah sometimes you just ugly
people here don't know how to rate and give false hope
most of the guys that people here call subhuman but have a gf actually are normies or high tier normie
(some niggas here call legit IG prettyboys and models "gymcelled normies" btw)

Being attractive is everything
Imagine texting any girl, pretty or ugly and she wanna suck you up
You can literally pimp girls if you got "game" (not even game, if you just ask her and is not retarded)

Life on super easy mode lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and subhuman incel
I see a lot of GL guys with skinny hoes though. I like my bitches with some thickness. But I probably will still need to looksmax for that.

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and subhuman incel
I see a lot of GL guys with skinny hoes though. I like my bitches with some thickness. But I probably will still need to looksmax for that.
they can get any bitch they want bro
any bitch
there so many bad bitches and fine bitches irl
so many attractives hoes
meanwhile theres so not many gl men

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and alriodai
being significantly better-looking or taller than your peers is a major halo
gl men are rare compared to gl women
chads smvmog stacies

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and subhuman incel
NT/Personality is cope but Inhibition isn't.

• +1
Water is indeed wet

• +1
Water is indeed wet
Water is so wet yet so many people are getting bluepilled lately in this forum, why are people coping so hard bro?

NT/Personality is cope but Inhibition isn't.
Inhib is cope too unless you aren’t an abused dog with a traumatic childhood if you are good looking you should be confident and low inhib

I fucking hate seeing theses NT cope threads
YES AN AVERAGE LOOKING MAN OR EVEN BELOW AVERAGE CAN GET A GIRLFRIEND
Does it matter? No it's fucking easy to get a girl if you just play numbers game, nobody cares

YOU GUYS DO NOT REALIZE HOW IT WILL BE BRUTAL FOR YOU in that relationship, YOU WILL GET CHEATED ON, GET MOCKED BY HER FRIENDS, MANY OTHER SHIT
Humble bragging: This girl on IG just hit me up and she told me she's attracted to me (she got a bf btw)
Just brutal

You will never win as a non-attractive male
That's why you need to looksmax to be ATTRACTIVE where you can GET MOST BITCHES YOU WANT
Attractive men live on another world
We need to make a thread so good that it gets pinned forever about the importance of looks.

Too many people blindly swallow the personality pill without observing reality. We need irl examples, scientific papers on dimorphism/symmetry/averageness and logical comparisons.

• +1
We need to make a thread so good that it gets pinned forever about the importance of looks.

Too many people blindly swallow the personality pill without observing reality. We need irl examples, scientific papers on dimorphism/symmetry/averageness and logical comparisons.
anyone here who doesn’t get it by this point isn’t going to lol

• +1

Let people experience the blackpill by itself
Theses guys dont interact w women thats why they preach the NT pill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted
anyone here who doesn’t get it by this point isn’t going to lol
Brainwashed people stay brainwashed. I want to stop greycels from getting manipulated once They join and give them a fair shot at making the same improvements i have/learn about aesthetics and proportions.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and alriodai
Let people experience the blackpill by itself
Theses guys dont interact w women thats why they preach the NT pill
I think its possible that they’re either social rejects from being bottom 1% neureotypical and having aspergers/autism or they’re outcasts because of looks (everyone knows its harder to make friends If unnattractive, short or fat).

Because of this they think everyones problem is that they dont have a good personality while if they would meet normal people they would realize the unnattractive ones always struggle. @Zer0/∞ is a perfect example as he has No redeeming qualities but instead of improving his weight he says his personality is the problem.

• +1
I think its possible that they’re either social rejects from being bottom 1% neureotypical and having aspergers/autism or they’re outcasts because of looks (everyone knows its harder to make friends If unnattractive, short or fat).

Because of this they think everyones problem is that they dont have a good personality while if they would meet normal people they would realize the unnattractive ones always struggle.
The problem is that most people that join are either ugly or normie at most
They cope with the NT pill all that bullshit
They can't ACCEPT the fact they're UGLY or NORMIE looking, even when they tell you in DMs " know I'm not that attractive" they're lying

When I accepted the fact that I'm objectively a 3.75/10 facially and need many softmaxxing and surgeries to look at least normal is when I really started feeling good

THE NT PILL IS COPE
IF YOU'RE ATTRACTIVE OR AT LEAST ABOVE AVERAGE LOOKING (just above, like just gymcelled or just looks fuckable) PEOPLE WILL COME TO YOU. THEY WILL FORCE INTERACTIONS WITH YOU, GIRLS WILL APPROACH YOU IN BARS AND SHIT LIKE THAT. YOU CANNOT BE NON NT AS AN ATTRACTIVE PERSON
That's why I TELL EVERYONE being a mentalcel is COPE

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted
YOU CANNOT BE NON NT AS AN ATTRACTIVE PERSON
neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif

YOU CANNOT BE NON NT AS AN ATTRACTIVE PERSON
Thats very true but people arent ready to hear it.

It might be annoying go use myself as an example all the time but its the best hands on experience i can offer.

I once drove around in the snow with a friend of Mine over half a year ago. He was snapping my side profile while driving and some of the people he snapped were girls. They told him they were bored and asked If We could pick them up. I was mostly quiet in the car and my normie 6’3 friend did most of it.

We later went to my house and they were impressed but i was making fun of them all of the time but not even in a funny way like i would fake laugh at their joke and then stop that kind of stuff but They still pretended like i was a fucking comedian.

I drove them home and they added me on snap. A couple days later the same girl i showed 0 interest in starting snapping bra pictures in her mirror and said We should watch movies. The rest is history but it goes to show how a popular attractive girl would literally hit on someone just because of looks and 0 personality. My social friend never ended up with the other girl or anything either he’s still a virgin while being much more nt. I have a very similar story to this that i posted but that one was weirder and funnier.