When women go to the gym they try to enhance bodily attractiveness to the opposite gender better than men LMAO. Men get lost in bro culture

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India
This just shows how dumb a lot of men are today due to their egos. Instead of focusing on wide shoulders and narrow waist, they focus on big biceps. Not saying women don't like biceps, but the striking primal cord for a woman's biology is the wide shoulders and narrow waist ratio.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, LancasteR, perpetuallytired and 15 others
only wide shoulders and height matter irl,getting bigger biceps or chest wont change anything

• +1
Reactions: 6”3mogger, LancasteR, thereallegend and 9 others
100% correct.

• +1
Reactions: watah, hopecel, greywind and 3 others
wide shoulders are still attractive

real fr fr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 81734, hopecel and IndraBC
normies who go to the gym fail in anything they do anyways, they cant even train biceps correctly

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
only wide shoulders and height matter irl,getting bigger biceps or chest wont change anything

Yeah, say that to my girlfriend. She loves a nice thick chest.

There are no absolute rules dickhead. I am just pointing out what's most important.

Stop trying to simplify shit into black and white bite size chunks.

I know it's easier to simplify it, for ideological purposes, but it's more nuances than you want it to be i'm afraid.

I'm just pointing out that shoulder to waist ratio is of the number one importance and instead of doing lateral raises and cutting body fat, most men are doing obsessive bicep exercises and going through long periods of dirty bulking lmfao.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, Yerico7, hopecel and 3 others
Yeah, say that to my girlfriend.

There are no absolute rules dickhead. I am just pointing out what's most important.

I know it's easier to simplify it, for ideological purposes, but it's more nuances than you want it to be i'm afraid.

I'm just pointing out that height to waist ratio is of the number one importance and instead of doing lateral raises and cutting body fat, men are doing bicep curls and going through long periods of dirty bulking lmfao.
nobody cares about your norwood 3 30 year old girlfreind bucko,her forehead is on par with this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, watah, fluoride1337 and 1 other person
gym going hard GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, overtier1011, Blud_99 and 1 other person
i have a friend thats 19y old and has 45CM biceps, yes, 45cm. he is so deep into gym that he doesnt care ab his face. i remember asking him if he wants a bigger arm and he told me yes. jfl

Yeah, say that to my girlfriend. She loves a nice thick chest.

I'm just pointing out that shoulder to waist ratio is of the number one importance and instead of doing lateral raises and cutting body fat, most men are doing obsessive bicep exercises and going through long periods of dirty bulking lmfao.
I think that actually chest is one of the areas women look at first when seeing a shirtless man

So most important things would be shoulders, chest and arms, maybe neck too

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
I think that actually chest is one of the areas women look at first when seeing a shirtless man

The classical beach body physique comprises of thick big chest on a wide shouldered frame.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
hopefully your chad hair genes can save the kids,bc broski she will be bald by 40,better leave her soon

I've bought her a lot of head-bands etc and she wears them lmao. Her face genuinely has perfect ratios, mandibular structure, palate with perfect teeth etc outside of that.

I've bought her a lot of head-bands etc and she wears them lmao. Her face genuinely has perfect ratios, mandibular structure, palate with perfect teeth etc outside of that.
you mog her and look way younger,ik she looks good facially but are you really gonna soon down with som1 who will legit be bald within years? you can do better tbh

not listening the faggot in the glasses

• +1
Reactions: actualunderstander
you mog her and look way younger,ik she looks good facially but are you really gonna soon down with som1 who will legit be bald within years? you can do better tbh

Na, it's just a genetic thing. She didn't bald. That hairline is genetic lol. It's not an ever going receding hairline. Her mother has it as well.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and fraudmaxxer7
The bigger the biceps and chest and the smaller the guy is, the more hilarious it looks.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
@MakinItHappen Kinobody is ideal

not listening the faggot in the glasses

Incel: Bitter at women for judging their personality on their looks.
Also Incel: Judges man's personality on their looks.

Na, it's just a genetic thing. She didn't bald. That hairline is genetic lol. It's not an ever going receding hairline. Her mother has it as well.
either way it looks soo thin and brutal tbh,goes up soo high its hard to belive she aint losing hair

When are you planning on having your first child?

She brought it up with me a month back posing the question.

Several months from now is what we've agreed.

• +1
Reactions: Soter and Seth Walsh
Normies

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper

ye, spam back chest side delts and you good.

What a myth. Absolutely no one neglects shoulders. And what do you mean by "focusing" on a muscle? Training that muscle first? Training that muscle more often? At the end of the day, doing these things isn't gonna 2x the rate of gains compared to just training it normally. You will see only slightly better gains.

He calls anyone who disagrees with his stupid theories an incel. Dudes a nerd

LMFAO.

'Dude's a nerd'.

Stop faking a normal personality.

You're a faggot. I'll just leave this here. Your bland, closed minded, bitter and pig-headed personality doesn't fit the mould of a neurotypical male. Stop pretending you're a well adjusted member of society. LOL, those in these type of forum are few and far between. I am one of them and I can spot the autists a mile off. You are not neurotypical so don't try and use terms neurotypical people use. (Life me) Loser.

'Dude's a nerd'.

I just checked LMFAO.

I was so right. LOL, loser. Social outcast because of your mental illness and lack of drive to learn new things, open your mind and be a regular member of western society. Keep being a doomer bro. You're FAR too gone. Fucked brain chemistry.

You never even listened to a thing he had to say and dismissed it straight off the bat because you're a shallow faggot with a genuinely punchable face I can imagine. Keep quiet adhd boy. You aren't meant for this world. Not being able to focus is integral, hate to break it to you.

Last edited:
What a myth. Absolutely no one neglects shoulders. And what do you mean by "focusing" on a muscle? Training that muscle first? Training that muscle more often? At the end of the day, doing these things isn't gonna 2x the rate of gains compared to just training it normally. You will see only slightly better gains.

It's really not a myth at all. I've been working out far way longer than you as a Millennial. I caught the 2000s, the 2010s and now the 2020s. Men workout to impress girls, sure, but they don't realise the body parts they are targettng mostly are to impress bros.

Training shoulders is one thing, but actually focusing on creating the V taper swimmers' physique is not what most structure their workout(s) around. Most are completely not holding that in their mind when they think about what do I wanna train today.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
LMFAO.

'Dude's a nerd'.

Stop faking a normal personality.

View attachment 3234803

You're a faggot. I'll just leave this here. Your bland, closed minded, bitter and pig-headed personality doesn't fit the mould of a neurotypical male. Stop pretending you're a well adjusted member of society. LOL, those in these type of forum are few and far between. I am one of them and I can spot the autists a mile off. You are not neurotypical so don't try and use terms neurotypical people use. (Life me) Loser.

'Dude's a nerd'.

I just checked LMFAO.

View attachment 3234810

I was so right. LOL, loser. Social outcast because of your mental illness and lack of drive to learn new things, open your mind and be a regular member of western society. Keep being a doomer bro. You're FAR too gone. Fucked brain chemistry.

You never even listened to a thing he had to say and dismissed it straight off the bat because you're a shallow faggot with a genuinely punchable face I can imagine. Keep quiet adhd boy. You aren't meant for this world. Not being able to focus is integral, hate to break it to you.
You're being such a big baby ...I'm starting to feel bad for calling you out. I didn't realize this mattered that much to you, chill. You said some dumb shit so I called you out. If you post something you should expect to get some back lash , this is the Internet. Maybe you need to take a break dog. I'm starting to feel bad now. You're not really making a good case for being a "socially well adjusted guy giving advice" lol. You're just proving you're the very thing you're trying to call everyone else who disagrees with you

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx

How tf are you forgetting abs?

Abs are up there with shoulders in terms of importance.

How tf are you forgetting abs?

Abs are up there with shoulders in terms of importance.
Eh they don't really add to the size, and even if you have top tier abs, they are invisible under a shirt

Women don't go to the gym to get men lol
They can do this without anything

In my gym about 80% is female, no joke
Women go to the gym to fog their friends and enemies, they're 24/7 on social media that's why they're obsessed with themselves

This just shows how dumb a lot of men are today due to their egos. Instead of focusing on wide shoulders and narrow waist, they focus on big biceps. Not saying women don't like biceps, but the striking primal cord for a woman's biology is the wide shoulders and narrow waist ratio.

100% correct.
they still don't get what they want