When women really want someone they will risk it

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
I mean even here in the liberal west this would be odd imagine in Japan where the culture is so strict she’s literally covering her mouth from shame :feelskek:

Jfl how can gookcels cope when the avarage mtn white dude gets the reaction a litteral sculpted by god himself gigachad would get in the west

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Imretarded?, AutisticGymcel and 12 others
JBW

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Is it really this easy? I wanna go to sea now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Imretarded?, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Is it really this easy? I wanna go to sea now
In order to have a woman say this to u in broad daylight in the west u gotta be a legit 8-9 in sea just some random mtn

Goes to show gook women’s hate for their men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DeadTrees, Imretarded?, BeanletMogger and 7 others
It happened to me a few times but I don't remember if in the daytime, the approach was more aggressive and in a small group, never alone. Not anymore, though
I must go to SEA

Last edited:
  • +1
In order to have a woman say this to u in broad daylight in the west u gotta be a legit 8-9 in sea just some random mtn

I don't think even 8-9 would get asked out to have sex like this in west. It would be more subtle. This just proves JBW being extremely strong

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, tombradylover, AutisticGymcel and 4 others
I don't think even 8-9 would get asked out to have sex like this in west. It would be more subtle. This just proves JBW being extremely strong

It happened to me a few times but I don't remember if in the daytime, the approach was more aggressive and in a small group, never alone. Not anymore, though
I must go to SEA
Not a larp

I must go to SEA
Were you a Chad? Foids approaching you to fuck in the public?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Were you a Chad? Foids approaching you to fuck in the public?
I think a little less, however, I was way above average facewise. Happened a few times and they were in a group, afternoon-evening. Not explicitly fucking but that was the meaning, not even subtle. There were not a lot of people, this was not, if there were many people they would say something else.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Tbh yeah they’d mostly get approached

Jfl goes to show even in Japan where the culture is super strict and most western girls would find it more normal to say that then in japan

Yet even with that she still risks it all for a taste of JBW

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
Imagine how Japanese niggas feel watching this:feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DeadTrees, iam good boy, BeanletMogger and 2 others
Is he gonna stick his dick in her or just stare at the fucking camera.
What a low t cuck

• +1
Imagine how Japanese niggas feel watching this:feelswah:
It’s mostly in Japan even tho JBW works in any other ethnic country I never see women simp harder than gook women

It’s like there’s some evolutionary failure that they are born to put their own men in the bottom of the list for dating options

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel, Costcosuperstore and handsomegrapist
I mean even here in the liberal west this would be odd imagine in Japan where the culture is so strict she’s literally covering her mouth from shame :feelskek:

Jfl how can gookcels cope when the avarage mtn white dude gets the reaction a litteral sculpted by god himself gigachad would get in the west

japan isn't saudi arabia though

japan isn't saudi arabia though
Yes but they have a culture of never bringing attention to themselves

It’s common in Japan if u see ppl fighting you won’t interrupt to not stand out

Or if ur in school raising ur hand is considered rude due to standing out

So in order for her to go beyond her lifelong shit she has to really want that nigga who isnt even chaf

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Chadeep and Xangsane
if you don't have dozens of girls swarming your cock in broad daylight in the busiest intersection in the city like a bunch of rats swarming over discarded food, you are sub 5

• +1
if you don't have dozens of girls swarming your cock in broad daylight in the busiest intersection in the city like a bunch of rats swarming over discarded food, you are sub 5
I think to actually get a woman’s attention in the streets like this u gotta stand out by being tall and having a broad frame

Even if ur chad facially most women won’t even notice that when they pass by

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel

Im a subhuman so geomaxxing dont work for me

Why don’t they tell me that when I’m on the street

• +1
I must go to SEA
Why do you think it's not happening to you anymore?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
The absolute state of Asia. I understand why this happens in Japan and SK but I just don't fucking get why totalitarian China is so cucked when it comes to foids.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and BeanletMogger
Damn are asian women the most self-hating group ever or something? Seems like they do anything for white dudes

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
This would hardly ever happen Iin the west. Girls are so desensitized to cock, an 8-9/10 in the west wouldn’t even show up much on their radars anymore unless he made an effort to talk to them. Japan is a very a sexually repressed society + JBW is very powerful there, hence you have this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and BeanletMogger
its so easy its look like a trap tbh, i wouldnt do it but since feminist femcell act like that too so idk

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?

immigrating to Japan ASAP

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
This would hardly ever happen Iin the west. Girls are so desensitized to cock, an 8-9/10 in the west wouldn’t even show up much on their radars anymore unless he made an effort to talk to them. Japan is a very a sexually repressed society + JBW is very powerful there, hence you have this.
how well would germanic chad do in japan?
IMG 6410

These reactions are impossible in west. Only Jbw can draw these out of deathnic whores

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back