When women say they like a little bit muscle but not too much..

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
You have to be at least at your natty limit. They always say they want a guy who looks like he lifts a little bit and too much muscle is repulsing but when I show them someone who is intermediate level lifter, its not enough lol. When I show them a fake gymshark natty, they say its perfect. You literally have to be at your natty limit to be considered attractive bodywise for most girls.

edit: someone like david Laid is good for example. Achievable naturally, but without gear you have to train 3-5 years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 6095, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486, Deleted member 7863 and wasted
You have to be at least at your natty limit. They always say they want a guy who looks like he lifts a little bit and too much muscle is repulsing but when I show them someone who is intermediate level lifter, its not enough lol. When I show them a fake gymshark natty, they say its perfect. You literally have to be at your natty limit to be considered attractive bodywise for most girls.

edit: someone like david Laid is good for example. Achievable naturally, but without gear you have to train 3-5 years
You have to be bullshitting me

To girls:
Skinny = lean and aesthetic e.g. Brad Pitt fight club physique
A little muscle = David Laid
Too much muscle = Ronnie Coleman, Rich Piana etc.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6095, audimax and Deleted member 6785
u showed them leid who is netty.. fite me lol

@cocainecowboy
I showed her other gymshark athletes too. And Laid is maybe natty now bc he struggles to bench 315 again, but I showed her pics of him when he was enhanced a few years ago

To girls:
Skinny = lean and aesthetic e.g. Brad Pitt fight club physique
A little muscle = David Laid
Too much muscle = Ronnie Coleman, Rich Piana etc.
Thats how it is lol

yes seid is the minimum

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
a little muscle = david laid

JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
"BIT OF MUSCLE"
IT IS EASY BRO
brad-pitt-workout-routine-body-troy.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6095, AbandonShip and Deleted member 9380