When you can afford to ghots htbs on tinder because you have Better things to do

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
You know you made It at a spiritual level. I'll never be a starved dog again in my life

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
I admire your delusional levels of confidence. You have the confidence of a man with many more achievements and a more handsome appearance than you have. This should be celebrated. Good for you.

I admire your delusional levels of confidence. You have the confidence of a man with many more achievements and a more handsome appearance than you have. This should be celebrated. Good for you.
I literally Just reported a fact and you go with muh muh muh. Sit down incel

I literally Just reported a fact and you go with muh muh muh. Sit down incel
Actually, I am not incel. In fact, I only recently posted photographs of women I have fornicated with. You may have missed the thread in which I did this. I have had sex with many females, one of which I impregnated, and plan on continuing to do so. I hope to reach your level of delusion in the near future.

Actually, I am not incel. In fact, I only recently posted photographs of women I have fornicated with. You may have missed the thread in which I did this. I have had sex with many females, one of which I impregnated, and plan on continuing to do so. I hope to reach your level of delusion in the near future.
Idc Bro i look good and you're One of my slaves. I have currently around 30 barking dogs ready to Jump at every thread i make. That's what It Means to be a superstar

Idc Bro i look good and you're One of my slaves. I have currently around 30 barking dogs ready to Jump at every thread i make. That's what It Means to be a superstar
What would you rate yourself?