When you feel insecure about yourself remember this

lunin7

lunin7

brain circumcision
Nothing in this world can make you happy. Usually we see ourselves feeling insecure about things going on in other people’s lives, things that they have in which we don’t have.

If you really think about it we wouldn’t even value those things in pre historic times because we were so concerned about survival and resources. Now we have it so easy that we don’t appreciate the things that we do have.

Cars, Houses, Female validation, and Status don’t even exist in nature.. maybe status but in nature it’s far from what we have. So what’s the point in caring about any of this stuff? I don’t even like 99% of people, so why would I compare myself to them?

Most of the things we value is extremely overrated and once you obtain those things you slowly start to loose yourself. There’s a reason most YouTubers turn into unlikable people once they reach fame status especially if it’s quick.

Most people were designed to be mediocre sadly

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BeanletMogger, mirrormogger, Esteban1997 and 2 others
Most of the things we value is extremely overrated and once you obtain those things you slowly start to loose yourself. There’s a reason most YouTubers turn into unlikable people once they reach fame status especially if it’s quick
I feel so bad for people here who's entire culture is social media

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
people lived better and were happy in prehistoric times most of this stuff is modern propaganda to make a good slave

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and lunin7
I feel so bad for people here who's entire culture is social media
They were indoctrinated from birth

When the Information Age came around people started prioritizing technology more than their own families. The older generations are to blame for this.

people lived better and were happy in prehistoric times most of this stuff is modern propaganda to make a good slave
Not necessarily. While people were able to enjoy the smaller things in life times were still hard back then due to lack of basic human needs and healthcare wasn’t a thing back then so it was easy to perish from diseases.

But modern day resources such as paper money are used to buy fake food, technology, and housing, which is the norm for civilized slaves.

• Hmm...
Reactions: mirrormogger
Not necessarily. While people were able to enjoy the smaller things in life times were still hard back then due to lack of basic human needs and healthcare wasn’t a thing back then so it was easy to perish from diseases.

But modern day resources such as paper money are used to buy fake food, technology, and housing, which is the norm for civilized slaves.
most diseases come from eating goyslop our bodies naturally don’t need healthcare

• +1
Reactions: lunin7