When you grow, you become lonely

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Ugly Subhuman Creature
ElQqPeQXUAIBZ9T.jpg:large

Ascension leads to having to leave old friends, hobbies, groups behind.

But choose growth, choose ascension. It will lead you to a better place.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31329, Abhorrence, ArcticStorm and 7 others
OP endured sobriety for 24 hours and now he thinks he’s Andrew Tate

• JFL
Reactions: wsada, tombradylover, currylightskin and 2 others
idk I might be bipolar.
I am just laughing manically all day and I am not even on drugs.

but I love it. I feel fucking awesome

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31329, wsada, tombradylover and 3 others
What does ascending even mean. You should naturally want to be as good looking as possible, work towards at least a decent career and stay in shape. But you need external validation before you can uplift and validate yourself. Incel like me was destined to fall off in studies and become a miserable rotter tbh what’s the point in looking after myself when I can just rot in basement

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
idk I might be bipolar.
I am just laughing manically all day and I am not even on drugs.

but I love it. I feel fucking awesome
swing towards massive depression inbound, fasten your seatbelts

• JFL
What does ascending even mean. You should naturally want to be as good looking as possible, work towards at least a decent career and stay in shape. But you need external validation before you can uplift and validate yourself. Incel like me was destined to fall off in studies and become a miserable rotter tbh what’s the point in looking after myself when I can just rot in basement
life changing significantly (for the better).

new activities, new social needs, new interests, new attitude. Coming forth from a change in looks, location, job, mental growth, but it can be anything that triggers it really. And you notice you are different than what you were.

swing towards massive depression inbound, fasten your seatbelts
I have a lot of drugs laying around in case that happens.

Tbh im gonna do a shroom trip tonight

I chose that... It didn't lead me anywhere, I wasted my teen years studying, learning, educating myself to become this sort of Renaissance man, knowledgeable in all the fields of science, art, philosophy, culture, technology, etc. instead of doing what all the average teens do - having fun, going out with friends, dating girls, etc...
I didn't accomplish anything significant and when I realized that I missed some crucial, basic human experiences and developmental milestones and tried to recover that, it was either too late or those experiences didn't have the same impact that they would have had if they have happened at an earlier age, so I became frustrated and disappointed.

• +1
Reactions: czwarty, gothmog6, Pikabro and 1 other person
I chose that... It didn't lead me anywhere, I wasted my teen years studying, learning, educating myself to become this sort of Renaissance man, knowledgeable in all the fields of science, art, philosophy, culture, technology, etc. instead of doing what all the average teens do - having fun, going out with friends, dating girls, etc...
I didn't accomplish anything significant and when I realized that I missed some crucial, basic human experiences and developmental milestones and tried to recover that, it was either too late or those experiences didn't have the same impact that they would have had if they have happened at an earlier age, so I became frustrated and disappointed.
Sounds like you are going through another transformation. Different priorities in life yet again.
All part of the journey. Handling the frustration and resentment can be difficult

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Gonthar
life changing significantly (for the better).

new activities, new social needs, new interests, new attitude. Coming forth from a change in looks, location, job, mental growth, but it can be anything that triggers it really. And you notice you are different than what you were.
You need sound mental health to accomplish any of this

• +1
Or maybe your true autism is simply revealed

• +1
You need sound mental health to accomplish any of this
You actually need a mentally disturbed state of mind to truly change.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Clown Show
Looks are everything, period.

• +1
ElQqPeQXUAIBZ9T.jpg:large

Ascension leads to having to leave old friends, hobbies, groups behind.

Friends and groups don't care about you.

One of my friends was speaking to me and he told me that my priority should be myself, growing as much as possible and enjoying myself. He said one day when school ends we will all leave and never see each other. He said don't care or spend too much time on those around you at the moment. Only do that when you have grown to a certain level in life where you can establish a deep relationship with a few special people.

I think he's slightly blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and MoggerGaston
Maybe if you have big goals. All I know is if I just put self improvement on backburner and didn’t take it serious I’d have made so much progress by now rather than constantly giving up delaying and flaking

• +1
I agree whenever I get motivation to leanmaxx it comes from a deep desire to be better after something horrible happens to me. Sophomore year I was last in the 2 mile for soccer so I lost 30 pounds and joined track resulting in me being 3rd in the 2 mile. This summer I had a breakup so I’ve lost 22 pounds so far and I’m working toward getting abs.

• +1
This is very important and something young men should be told, but aren't. Developmental milestones are extremely important and yet society acts as if skipping them is something of an achievement. Fucking NO. You should have a happy, care-free childhood, exciting and somewhat rebellious teenage years, fun and outgoing twenties where you study and gain knowledge but also party, travel, discover your hobbies, romance with women, and hopefully find love. Which one of these things you will find to be most worth it and what you want to do most can vary due to your personality, you can be more or less introverted but you still should at least collect experiences and memories. THEN you can pursue career, carry out research or grind your money, and achieve the great things you dream of.
But if you skip one of these elemental pieces of human life history, miss out on experiences and milestones that are unique to certain age - you will never be able to catch up and make up for it, and you'll forever regret it.

Goethe touched up on it in "Faust", although it was a bit more general on losing out youth, the basic point is the same, people have the same conclusions throughout the times. Sadly it's not being passed like it should. If I have a son, this will be one lesson that will be absolutely mandatory for me to teach him

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Gonthar and MoggerGaston
This is very important and something young men should be told, but aren't. Developmental milestones are extremely important and yet society acts as if skipping them is something of an achievement. Fucking NO. You should have a happy, care-free childhood, exciting and somewhat rebellious teenage years, fun and outgoing twenties where you study and gain knowledge but also party, travel, discover your hobbies, romance with women, and hopefully find love. Which one of these things you will find to be most worth it and what you want to do most can vary due to your personality, you can be more or less introverted but you still should at least collect experiences and memories. THEN you can pursue career, carry out research or grind your money, and achieve the great things you dream of.
But if you skip one of these elemental pieces of human life history, miss out on experiences and milestones that are unique to certain age - you will never be able to catch up and make up for it, and you'll forever regret it.

Goethe touched up on it in "Faust", although it was a bit more general on losing out youth, the basic point is the same, people have the same conclusions throughout the times. Sadly it's not being passed like it should. If I have a son, this will be one lesson that will be absolutely mandatory for me to teach him
I agree with you, but disagree completely with the idea that you can't 'catch up'.

You are not the only one that feels like this, that they missed out, and are looking for experiences like that at a later stage in their life. Just takes a bit more effort and walking away from the 'normal path' to find them.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro

100%. You hafta live your own life

If I have a son I’m just going to treat him as a lil bro or something. Maybe I’d be stricter on my daughters

Last edited:
OP is in his late 20’s. His advice is dogshit for teenagers.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar