When you have children...

Madness

Madness

Inactive
Will you 1

Give your kids drugs surgery’s and everything they need to become a slayer

Raise them normally but make sure they aren’t deficient of any hormones etc and let them reach genetic max.

3. Normal parent

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Extra Chromosome
I won't have kids

Just have children so you can pay support theory.

1. although i doubt he will need it coz he will either inherit my giga chad genes or the genes of my future giga stacy wife

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
I won’t have kids but if I were to I would make sure they have a healthy diet and don’t mouth breathe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
i had to find my way to genetic max and if the mother is good enough im gonna raise him to become a high iq - lookmaxxed low inhib slayer

• +1
Reactions: Madness
This vision seems far in the future, but if I ever had a son with my current gf, I would:

1. Make sure that he eats a healthy diet that benefits growth and skin
  2. Make sure that he stays hygienic
  3. Let him play sports from an early age on for better muscle / frame development
  4. Teach him grooming and correct posture
  5. Make him socialize from an early age on, make sure that he'll gain enough confidence among his peers.
  6. No helicopter parenting / overemphasis on academics
  7. Encourage him to fuck as many foids as possible from middle school on
  8. Save money for surgeries in case that our genetic recombination is fucked up and he gets some subhumans features

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Get them into a highly skilled explosive sport like fighting.
Mandatory swimming lessons in school so that's grand (it's a seriously important life skill). It also gives you a sick body.
Encourage play and athletic endeavours by example. Get them interested into calisthenics and lifting early on and foster this into bodybuilding with me.
When they are secondary school age, keep sports levels up, they tend to drop by 50-60% at this age for girls, and the boys figure is creeping up too because of videogames and the convenience culture of laziness developing here where trying hard is seen as uncool.
Try and get them into rugby/martial art, something where physical contact is common. I'll have a home gym, so I'll encourage extra weightlifting as a supplement to their training, as it really does make a huge difference performance and physique wise.
Educate them to appreciate the outdoors, long weekend walks with big meals as a treat, turn those into runs and proper hikes.
They will always have full cupboards of robust healthy food at home, but I won't stave them off sweets, that's how you create rebellion.
Try and raise them by example, and showing the benefits of the lifestyle.
That's if I have a son.

If it's a girl I'm putting it up for adoption.

Other than that I'm putting my son on HGH as soon as he turns 10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, dogtown and Blitz
wont have kids, unfortunately i cant risk the chance of having a daughter. if anyone knows a way around this that isnt abortion id like to know lmfao

wont have kids, unfortunately i cant risk the chance of having a daughter. if anyone knows a way around this that isnt abortion id like to know lmfao
Test tube children

Everything Nibba and Lifewasted said plus educating them from an early age so they have a head start on their peers when they go to school. Hopefully this will get them into Harvard or something.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
If i would have kids i would do everything to get their future adult life good as possible tbh.

Mandatory swimming lessons in school so that's grand (it's a seriously important life skill). It also gives you a sick body.
Encourage play and athletic endeavours by example. Get them interested into calisthenics and lifting early on and foster this into bodybuilding with me.
When they are secondary school age, keep sports levels up, they tend to drop by 50-60% at this age for girls, and the boys figure is creeping up too because of videogames and the convenience culture of laziness developing here where trying hard is seen as uncool.
Try and get them into rugby/martial art, something where physical contact is common. I'll have a home gym, so I'll encourage extra weightlifting as a supplement to their training, as it really does make a huge difference performance and physique wise.
Educate them to appreciate the outdoors, long weekend walks with big meals as a treat, turn those into runs and proper hikes.
They will always have full cupboards of robust healthy food at home, but I won't stave them off sweets, that's how you create rebellion.
That's if I have a son.

also this, legit

2, but if they want surgery as adults I'll happily help help them out financially.

That's if I have a son.

Fuck,why couldn't this have been my dad.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel