When you think about it, it's insane how much it takes for a man to be good looking

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
He needs to have good facial bone structure. He needs to have good skin. He needs to be above average height. He needs to have good hair genetics. He needs a decent frame. He needs to not have a pencil neck. He needs to have the right facial ratios and proportions (i.e harmony). He needs to not have have any irregularities that make him look "off" or "weird looking". He needs to be of a racial phenotype that is appealing to the majority of women.

JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147, kobecel, Ethnicsmatter and 5 others
It doesn't take much, just good genes

All she needs to do is not to get fat and she‘ll be attractive to the majority of men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147, kobecel, Ethnicsmatter and 8 others
All she needs to do is not to get fat and she‘ll be attractive to the majority of men
lots of cucks these days have fat fetishes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147, kobecel, mojopin and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
It takes a lot RELATIVELY to what makes girls attractive... its not super rare though. It’s like saying how much does it take to be human. Well it takes a big brain, 4 limbs, opposable thumbs, etc, etc, etc, it’s all in your DNA.. same with good looks.. it’s all in your DNA and is very frequently naturally occurring.

For girls, it’s just looking fertile. Sperm is cheap and eggs are expensive that’s why almost all girls are cognitively perceived as being fuckable

It takes a lot RELATIVELY to what makes girls attractive... its not super rare though. It’s like saying how much does it take to be human. Well it takes a big brain, 4 limbs, opposable thumbs, etc, etc, etc, it’s all in your DNA.. same with good looks.. it’s all in your DNA and is very frequently naturally occurring.

For girls, it’s just looking fertile. Sperm is cheap and eggs are expensive that’s why almost all girls are cognitively perceived as being fuckable
8x6.5 dick
damn bro:chad: how much have you gained through PE?

She only needs 1 additional hole next to her anus and her smv is automatically as high as a GigaChad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Sean O'Aspie
He needs to have good facial bone structure. He needs to have good skin. He needs to be above average height. He needs to have good hair genetics. He needs a decent frame. He needs to not have a pencil neck. He needs to have the right facial ratios and proportions (i.e harmony). He needs to not have have any irregularities that make him look "off" or "weird looking". He needs to be of a racial phenotype that is appealing to the majority of women.

JFL
yeah is crazy, but men are the disposable sex

Being a female is not as good as being a chad I would even pick being average than being female tbh I don’t see how their life is any good without the testosterone males have jfl at being a weak female instead of being an alpha hunk that everyone fears and respects

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and androidcel
Being a female is not as good as being a chad I would even pick being average than being female tbh I don’t see how their life is any good without the testosterone males have jfl at being a weak female instead of being an alpha hunk that everyone fears and respects
i dont know about that tbhtbh but in all my days of blackpilled knowledge have i never wish i was born a female. being born a male is a gift and a curse but at least men are the more admirable sex.

plus i like wanking

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Coping
Chad = attractive foids who earn billions using only their pussy >foids>slaves (cucks) > dogs > invisible guys

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
03A501E7 E35B 48B9 A3AC 51C0C67C24BF

I cant stress more the importance of that

funny how people think just a hole gives a girl smv but what about the girl who was born without one? what about guys with anal fetishes.