When you try to escape COVID-19 but you must stay creative

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
1583485843 5uypsg2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
Anyone over the age of 25 who travels on the bus is usually a complete retard or failure, So the picture is unsuprising to me tbh.
why?

train mogs but still

having a car in london isnt that great train mogs but you cant go to nearby shops by train

anyways im a teencel but dont call some1 a failure for using the bus when ur parents are the only reason why you are wealthy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Anyone over the age of 25 who still travels on the bus is usually a complete retard or failure, So the picture is unsuprising to me tbh.
you mirin me

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Gaia262
why?

train mogs but still

having a car in london isnt that great train mogs but you cant go to nearby shops by train

anyways im a teencel but dont call some1 a failure for using the bus when ur parents are the only reason why you are wealthy

I used to use the bus as a teen as well, it was a complete ceaspit. it used to be filled with the absolute scum back then on welfare, it was free for teens (who would be from council homes) and jobseekers, so you can imagine what it was like. Like I said I am from old east London, before they gentrified it clearing out the shit people and it became an extremely expensive area to live in.

This is pretty much what it was like at least every week, yes its the train but you get the vibes for how it was in a bus. add in a bunch of angry fat black women and a dozen more ethnics and its pretty accurate.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I used to use the bus as a teen as well, it was a complete ceaspit. it used to be filled with the absolute scum back then it was free for teens and jobseekers, so you can imagine what it was like. Like I said I am from old east London, before they gentrified it and it became an expensive area to live in.

This is pretty much was it was like at least every week, yes its the train but you get the vibes. add in a bunch of angry fat black women and a dozen more ethnics and its pretty accurate.

yeah it is still free for teens tbh the people on the public transport can be anyone - druggies homeless etc so yh they might even have aids and try to bite you but in the richer areas the train is good - in central u only get to ride at 20mph

i wanna get a car as well but i wanna mog people on the train tbh

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262