WHEN YOUR FACE IS OKAY SO THEY JUMP TO HEIGHT

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Gold
Seriously though, here I am arguing with Stacey over discord because Chad wanted to doxx me

Chadpreet

She knows what I look, sound, and act like but she jumps to a height-related delusion. And this is from back when I was actually 6'1.3 or so and now I'm 6'1.85 anyways so I'm at an actual good height at 6'2.

-------------

This is just further fuel for me so that hopefully one day I can scrape 6 PSL. I know I'll never be a chad, that was a meme thread by the way (and I hope some people at least realized it) but YES I CAN DO IT I CAN DO IT

Last edited:
You are 6'1, stop rounding up.

If i was mixed race, would i round up and say im white? No, I would be mixed, so you are 6'1.

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
You are 6'1, stop rounding up.

If i was mixed race, would i round up and say im white? No, I would be mixed, you are 6'1.

Except for the fact that if I'm standing next to a 6'1 person and and a 6'2 person I would look closer in height to the 6'2 person? And this measurement was taken like 8 hours after I woke up so it's bound to be a bit lower

Seriously though, here I am arguing with Stacey over discord because Chad wanted to doxx me

View attachment 2459

She knows what I look, sound, and act like but she jumps to a height-related delusion. And this is from back when I was actually 6'1.3 or so and now I'm 6'1.85 anyways so I'm at an actual good height at 6'2.

-------------

This is just further fuel for me so that hopefully one day I can scrape 6 PSL. I know I'll never be a chad, that was a meme thread by the way (and I hope some people at least realized it) but YES I CAN DO IT I CAN DO IT
¨
Lol she is so deluded and full of shit it's insane

Hope she felt the burn right to the heart after what you told her

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
Except for the fact that if I'm standing next to a 6'1 person and and a 6'2 person I would look closer in height to the 6'2 person? And this measurement was taken like 8 hours after I woke up so it's bound to be a bit lower
Are you 6'2? No, so stop rounding up, round down because that is what females do.

Lol, how do you guys even get into conversations with females on discord?

Are you 6'2? No, so stop rounding up, round down because that is what females do.
Why would he round down lmao. The difference between his height and 6”2 is so neglible you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference.

Why would he round down lmao. The difference between his height and 6”2 is so neglible you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference.
But he isn’t 6’2

He’s closer to 6”2 than 6”1. Should we call him 6”1.5 to make your retarded self happy?
No, let’s call him 6’1, because that’s his height.

if someone says 6 ft on the internet, it means they are 5ft10

I have said it a million times, as a male you have to be perfect

Users who are viewing this thread

Back