When your height isn't enough boyos

Deleted member 16036

Deleted member 16036

Bronze

Eyes>Jawline

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and volcelfatcel
his jaw is subhuman as well, he has SFS.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., metagross and Deleted member 14160
even though he's trying his hardest to fraud (he's also chewmaxed) they can still tell he's recessed and want him to die :owo:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, metagross, Mewton and 2 others
It's mindblowing like you said @ForeverRecession how far we are in looks theory here in comparison to youtube and other shitholes jfl.

People in the comments saying he has a good lower third :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 14160
His jaw isnt bad, it's everything else that's fucked.:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
no his lower third is bad because it lacks height
sfs is a massive huge giga failo

• +1
Reactions: metagross, SOS-Sonic, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
height > face if normie

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 17404 and Squirtoutmabooty
I need to find a non makeup pic of that piece of shit
I would be willing to bet her eyelid exposure is worse than his
Most cunts are hiding hideous eyelid exposure
I used to ask bug eyed cunts on tinder if they had ptosis when their arrogance led to me needing to take them down a few pegs
When they asked what it was I told them to google it then they would say "no, why the fuck did you ask me if I have that"
Hopefully they can't look in the mirror for the rest of their life without thinking about their disgusting bug eyes
We need to obliterate these cunts

edit: don't take this post seriously, I'm ranting for comedic effect

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, metagross, Mewton and 5 others
his chin is short

I used to ask bug eyed cunts on tinder if they had ptosis when their arrogance led to me needing to take them down a few pegs
When they asked what it was I told them to google it then they would say "no, why the fuck did you ask me if I have that"
Hopefully they can't look in the mirror for the rest of their life without thinking about their disgusting bug eyes
Oh god another Elliott Roger😬

• +1
Reactions: spark
you are 6'4 you are volcel if 6'3+ wtf are u doing

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
you are 6'4 you are volcel if 6'3+ wtf are u doing
I fucked what I could for a few years, realized I would never get a girl of the level I wanted so stopped pursuing
Do you follow that fag skywalker?
He was the ideal bodymogger around the time that pic in your avi was taken then he turned into a shit cunt.
He tries desperately to be funny and act like he's the "realest, chillest guy in the industry" but is just gigacringe

I fucked what I could for a few years, realized I would never get a girl of the level I wanted so stopped pursuing
Do you follow that fag skywalker?
He was the ideal bodymogger around the time that pic in your avi was taken then he turned into a shit cunt.
He tries desperately to be funny and act like he's the "realest, chillest guy in the industry" but is just gigacringe
his collagen got raped, but he didnt fully descend lol he still fucks hot bitches and decently large following

he is motivation for us tallfags to roid

Only solid and meticulously places bone structure

Jetted Eyes and features, oh yes it all matter,

Only strong angular and properly chiseled features can pull you out of the pool of slags and bums that make up so much of our population.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
his collagen got raped, but he didnt fully descend lol he still fucks hot bitches and decently large following

he is motivation for us tallfags to roid
His physique was what motivated me to roid in the first place
I was the first person to upload a tribute video for him on youtube in 2014 showing his transformation and he subbed to me
Then I uploaded other vids detailing his roid cycle history that got up to half a million views before my channel was deleted and I never even earned money from it because roid content can't be monetized
Cunts reuploaded my vids and got millions of views
He is still acting like a 19 year old behavior wise, I wish I never did anything to promote him

even though he's trying his hardest to fraud (he's also chewmaxed) they can still tell he's recessed and want him to die :owo:
I need genioplastie fast my set back chin is holding back my harmony :feelswah:

FaceRevealQuora

he could easily slay irl. Just another incel fantasy video to dive deeper into their pity pit

He is also rated by the 2 biggest whores possible

Screenshot 2022 01 30 12 31 58 38

Eyelids exposure (no fat pads around the eyes)
Slight buggish eyes
Small mouth, small chin

Looks like white Elliot rodger

height > face if normie
This is close to an applicable theory

its more like, when comparing chadlites; body, height, frame, fashion, etc etc etc matters more, cause someone with a chadlite face can get any girl they want depending on all the other factors like the ones I stated