When your personality is retarded to the point it matters

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
@DarknLost

• Hmm...
Reactions: nausea
Cope if you are good looking enough Girls will find a way to talk themself into you. If you are a weirdo they will say hes so crazy and unique and shit like that

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, born2shitforced2wipe, nausea and 4 others
Cope if you are good looking enough Girls will find a way to talk themself into you. If you are a weirdo they will say hes so crazy and unique and shit like that

• +1

• +1
What if you keep arguing with them and all of their guy friends out of jealousy and also doxx them?
These are the reasons my oneitis won't talk to me

• +1
What if you keep arguing with them and all of their guy friends out of jealousy and also doxx them?
its over son

first a good looking Person wouldnt be jealous in the First Place because options and Life of constant validation. 2nd again they would say woah he really cares for me hes so cuuttte

• +1
Reactions: godsmistake and nausea

That only if your a higher caliber chad

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem

personality never matters. any negative trait is perceived as positive through a series of mental gymnastics, just like every trait of an ugly person is perceived as negative. the same mindset keeps normies bluepilled.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
personality never matters. any negative trait is perceived as positive through a series of mental gymnastics, just like every trait of an ugly person is perceived as negative. the same mindset keeps normies bluepilled.
based and JEWSLICERpilled