When you’re speaking to a group of NTs

qazw

qazw

Heightism > Racism
And the conversation changes to some normie shit you don’t know anything about :kys:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Darkeningstar, 160cmcurry, mug and 9 others
And the conversation changes to some normie shit you don’t know anything about :kys:
improvise as you know what the fuck your saying (y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Gonthar, PlayersGetPlayed and 1 other person
thats why i force myself to scroll ig reels for 15 minutes a day so im NT

genuinely would rather rot here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: perpetuallytired, PsychoDsk, noonespecial and 1 other person
Nah its impossible sometimes, it will be obvious you are a fraud
if your stressing and saying eh um very 2 nano second yes but usally no (i do this shit all the time)

• +1
Reactions: qazw
if your stressing and saying eh um very 2 nano second yes but usally no (i do this shit all the time)
I mean if you’re a good liar it could work but I am terrible at it and usually get caught.

Today I had a convo with some NTs and they started talking about stories from nights out partying and what their favourite clubs were. I guess I could try fabricate a drinking story for these types of convos and talk about clubs far away so they don’t question me on it haha

you fucking retard lmao in this situation you just be genuine and dont try to pretend you know and you just engage with the conversation and get people to explain to you whatever trend your talking about

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel, Darkeningstar, 160cmcurry and 2 others
I mean if you’re a good liar it could work but I am terrible at it and usually get caught.

Today I had a convo with some NTs and they started talking about stories from nights out partying and what their favourite clubs were. I guess I could try fabricate a drinking story for these types of convos and talk about clubs far away so they don’t question me on it haha
just ask more about how it went instead of you trying to create something let them talk see what i mean?

all my group members are sped

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and qazw
you fucking retard lmao in this situation you just be genuine and dont try to pretend you know and you just engage with the conversation and get people to explain to you whatever trend your talking about
Nah its when the whole group is talking together passionately about it. Interrupting them to say that you don’t know what they are talking about is lame af and would only be okay if you are already accepted in the group otherwise they aren’t even going to bother explaining

Here in the UK this only happens when normies start talking about anything football or TV related, otherwise I can kinda improvise on the spot, even if it’s some e celebrity drama I’ve never fucking heard of

• +1
Nah its when the whole group is talking together passionately about it. Interrupting them to say that you don’t know what they are talking about is lame af and would only be okay if you are already accepted in the group otherwise they aren’t even going to bother explaining
bro are you socially retarded lmao? of course you dont interrupt you just participate in the conversation normally, also why would you be with a whole group of people that dont want to talk to you

just ask more about how it went instead of you trying to create something let them talk see what i mean?
Hmm yeah asking questions is basically the only thing you can do but if they ask any back you are screwed and will be exposed as non-NT

bro are you socially retarded lmao? of course you dont interrupt you just participate in the conversation normally, also why would you be with a whole group of people that dont want to talk to you
Yes I am pretty socially inept, I don’t have autism but I am not NT. I’m talking group conversation here, if the rest of the group is all engaged on the topic and you’re only input is “I don’t know what you are talking about, can you pause the conversation to explain” then you are viewed negatively, especially if the topic is something that everyone is expected to know. For example, if you’ve never been clubbing that will be a huge non-NT indicator to normies and you won’t be accepted. I usually just keep my mouth shut and pray the topic changes lol. I am forced to talk to coworkers, they don’t particularly want to talk to me lol

Hmm yeah asking questions is basically the only thing you can do but if they ask any back you are screwed and will be exposed as non-NT
they dont care enough i wouldnt think so

• +1
i am doing pretty well NTmaxx wise people are telling me to play sports and to hang out at football games

• +1
Me with sports and instagram influencers

• +1
Yes I am pretty socially inept, I don’t have autism but I am not NT. I’m talking group conversation here, if the rest of the group is all engaged on the topic and you’re only input is “I don’t know what you are talking about, can you pause the conversation to explain” then you are viewed negatively, especially if the topic is something that everyone is expected to know. For example, if you’ve never been clubbing that will be a huge non-NT indicator to normies and you won’t be accepted. I usually just keep my mouth shut and pray the topic changes lol. I am forced to talk to coworkers, they don’t particularly want to talk to me lol
bro did you even read what i said lmfao of course you dont fucking say “I don’t know what you are talking about, can you pause the conversation to explain” let me give you an example, normie group is talking about skibidi toilet (jfl) and you dont know what that is just say what the fuck is skibidi toilet or something you dont need to speak like a literal autist and say "please pause the conversation guys and explain to me i do not understand", or for example if theyre talking about clubbing and youve never been clubbing and they ask you you can just say ive never been clubbing, where do you think i should go etc tbh you should be able to figure this stuff out yourself

I just started at a new school and decided to sit down with some new classmates at a table, but they just started talking about a huge festival coming up this weekend and normie pop artists, and I just sat there like a quiet mouse because I have no friends to go to any festivals with and I listen to metal

thats why i force myself to scroll ig reels for 15 minutes a day so im NT

genuinely would rather rot here
Also play fifa/sports video games every now and then. Easy way to learn about that shit.

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
Also play fifa/sports video games every now and then. Easy way to learn about that shit.

just be confident :forcedsmile:

bro did you even read what i said lmfao of course you dont fucking say “I don’t know what you are talking about, can you pause the conversation to explain” let me give you an example, normie group is talking about skibidi toilet (jfl) and you dont know what that is just say what the fuck is skibidi toilet or something you dont need to speak like a literal autist and say "please pause the conversation guys and explain to me i do not understand", or for example if theyre talking about clubbing and youve never been clubbing and they ask you you can just say ive never been clubbing, where do you think i should go etc tbh you should be able to figure this stuff out yourself
Yeah I didn’t mean I’d say those exact words, I meant that’s how it would sound. Also if I admit I’ve never been clubbing they will start asking why and the reason is that I have no friends, which will expose me as a non-NT loser (big red flag in normie terms) and I’ll likely be ostracised from the group

Yeah I didn’t mean I’d say those exact words, I meant that’s how it would sound. Also if I admit I’ve never been clubbing they will start asking why and the reason is that I have no friends, which will expose me as a non-NT loser (big red flag in normie terms) and I’ll likely be ostracised from the group
dont say you have no friends lmfao just say you dont drink and thats why you havent been clubbing

dont say you have no friends lmfao just say you dont drink and thats why you havent been clubbing
But I was drinking at the event lol