When you’re subhuman, other subhumans will use you as a scapegoat

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Kraken
Major warning to never be a subhuman, even other subhumans will try to throw you under the bus whenever possible.

I remember when I was 15 or so, I used to attend Arabic classes at the local mosque. Of course I was the one who was always made fun of despite the rest of them and the imam being literal subhumans but whatever.

I got so pissed cuz of that I used to hide in the bathroom until the class was over lol, then I quickly left when my parents tried to pick me up as to not raise too much suspicion among anybody.

Then one day my subhuman dad became suspicious of me so he came in while the class was going on and literally asked the imam if I attended 😂 ofc he said no cuz I was in the toilet, which he suspected. So he literally came in and dragged me out by the ear in front of everyone there, because the bathroom is positioned in a way to which if you leave everyone in the class can you see come out. I wasn’t even embarrassed tbh I just thought it was funny. Eventually lead to my departure from the religion.

But this is just a reminder that if you used to be a subhuman or are one that other subhumans will literally try anything more than normies to make you feel like shit. So don’t be a subhuman.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: cadee, truthhurts and axttt_
Bump

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
@shia.jihadist @axttt_ @truthhurts @PrinceLuenLeoncur @PeakIncels

• +1
😢

• +1