When you're the only one in the class who actually stay at home during online learning.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

🚩卐 Dharmic heathen 卐
When other students are "enjoying" their "lockdown" with their sweethearts in their lame rent rooms near the campus. I'm the only one who actually follow the government's orders and stay at home.

Why would they wanna risk their lives staying near the campus?. It's an absolute risky and a waste of money.

Now , I have to pack my stuffs and go back to my Uni this Saturday because the professor insists on having a brick and mortar classroom experience. The virus is still around (+5 infected in my country today) and the vaccines is still in the experiment stage.

Fuck them all

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
u sound like a high inhibition workcel

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Gargantuan, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Never seen such high inhib on this forum. Do you have severe lung problems or something?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, BigBiceps, Gargantuan and 1 other person
Never seen such high inhib on this forum. Do you have severe lung problems or something?

Asthmacel bro...If I catch the virus , I will be doomed. :(

• Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Asthmacel bro...If I catch the virus , I'm doomed. :(
You need to invest in a good mask tbh. And take the 2m rule seriously. You already know this tho, good luck with not catching the virus.

I just never left the house anyways before except for school so this describes me too man.

When other students are "enjoying" their "lockdown" with their sweethearts in their lame rent rooms near the campus. I'm the only one who actually follow the government's orders and stay at home.

Why would they wanna risk their lives staying near the campus?. It's an absolute risky and a waste of money.

Now , I have to pack my stuffs and go back to my Uni this Saturday because the professor insists on having a brick and mortar classroom experience. The virus is still around (+5 infected in my country today) and the vaccines is still in the experiment stage.

Fuck them all
Lol you idiot. It hasn't killed any healthy people under 60 years old. It's a FUCKING FLU. People like you should be sent to fucking mental hospital "safe space" until the virus has been eradicated.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Gargantuan
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Danish_Retard and BigBiceps
You need to invest in a good mask tbh. And take the 2m rule seriously. You already know this tho, good luck with not catching the virus.
It does nothing to young guy with asthma. My friend has asthma, and he doesn't give a fuck. Nobody here wears a mask except for some grannies and nobody under 70 has died. It's a fucking JOKE.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Put a green-screen in your bedroom and change the background to make it look like you are on a beach, at the pool or some other cool place, people from your online class will be impressed.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, ChadFucksYourOneitis and BigBiceps