Whenever I feel down, I watch this video

C

Claire Violet

LEGIT FEMALE [DED SRS]

And bless god I don't live in an Indian slum.

@ZUZZCEL How does it feel to get mogged by the avg hindu @ the slums jfl

:feelsgah::lul::feelskek::ROFLMAO:

putting you on ignore

leave me alone.

Doesn't make me feel better. Everyone around me is still living better than me, most have good social circles or at least a few close friends, and are dating. Idgaf how bad these Indians have it.

They mog me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Claire Violet
Doesn't make me feel better. Everyone around me is still living better than me, most have good social circles or at least a few close friends, and are dating. Idgaf how bad these Indians have it.
So hearthless jaani

Poor Harald has no lower third :(

I visited the slums in Lima Peru, it is even poorer than that place in that video, put things into perspective. You have no future if you are born there, you are bound to be stuck in that place because families aren't accumulating wealth and education is trash, some kids get even stolen for sex trafficking because there is little to no form of police enforcement there, people can get away easily with stuff. People we met seemed happy though for the most part.
Bw0G4CK.jpg
imagen.aspx

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Claire Violet
????? whites ????? deathnik pride

• +1
Reactions: SLA
@ZUZZCEL How does it feel to get mogged by the avg hindu @ the slums jfl

:feelsgah::lul::feelskek::ROFLMAO:
Lol u got no replies for 16 hours so u decided to start drama with
@ZUZZCEL

I visited the slums in Lima Peru, it is even poorer than that place in that video, put things into perspective. You have no future if you are born there, you are bound to be stuck in that place because families aren't accumulating wealth and education is trash, some kids get even stolen for sex trafficking because there is little to no form of police enforcement there, people can get away easily with stuff. People we met seemed happy though for the most part.
Bw0G4CK.jpg
imagen.aspx
Visiting places like these really humbles u and makes u appreciate the little things in life. While ppl from the first world are complaining about not passing the driving test eventho their parents are paying for it. Ehm... @ZUZZCEL
Lol u got no replies for 16 hours so u decided to start drama with
@ZUZZCEL
I need to destroy his hinducope