Whenever I say something wrong information wise and get JFL reacted my ego gets torn apart

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue

When @<6PSLcel and @asdvek JFL reacted me when I was giving advice and I was wrong, I felt humiltiated and destroyed

As if something was ripped from me, my confidence

This world can either nurture you or save you, with better genetics i wouldve known this information and gotten thumbs up reactions insead

@noobs @PeiFan94 @Darkeningstar @nword49

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek, noobs, Darkeningstar and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
frl
i hate it when niggas give me a jfl reaction but don't elab
like sometimes I genuinely felt like I said the correct thing but then someone gives me a jfl react

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek, cromagnon and noobs
frl
i hate it when niggas give me a jfl reaction but don't elab
like sometimes I genuinely felt like I said the correct thing but then someone gives me a jfl react
Wit h better genetics we would've known the right answer

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
View attachment 3011540
When @<6PSLcel and @asdvek JFL reacted me when I was giving advice and I was wrong, I felt humiltiated and destroyed

As if something was ripped from me, my confidence

This world can either nurture you or save you, with better genetics i wouldve known this information and gotten thumbs up reactions insead

@noobs @PeiFan94 @Darkeningstar @nword49
when i realize im wrong in an argument i make them believe the wrong information since i can debate well bc i dont want to hurt my ego

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
when i realize im wrong in an argument i make them believe the wrong information since i can debate well
I know nothing about looksmaxxing so i dont know why i entered that thread, i shouldve known it wouldve ended badly

• +1
Reactions: noobs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back