Whenever my parents talk I pretend to care

EXTREME SUBHUMAN

EXTREME SUBHUMAN

Brutality
Whenever they are talking to me I just pretend to care or when they get upset I just pretend to not be mad and understanding

but when they are talking i am just thinking in the back of my mind how much I wish death for them but they make my life easy so I just pretend to give a shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 20399, LowTrust and 3 others
Are you a Moroccan bad boy or a high inhib cuck good boy?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust and EXTREME SUBHUMAN
yeh but i can tell my mom does the same thing when i talk about stuff
cause she's a Gemini and isn't dumb, but likes to talk
either way it's a good thing so we keep in touch

• +1
Reactions: EXTREME SUBHUMAN
I will also always say sorry if they feel I have done them wrong which is never nowadays because I ignore them every chance I get and avoid their presence

they think i mean the sorry but hahaha fuck you is what i am thinking

Are you a Moroccan bad boy or a high inhib cuck good boy?
i am just living i do not associate with terms because i am a range variety of traits in one body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
i am just living i do not associate with terms because i am a range variety of traits in one body
Same, compare to the average Canadian cuck I’m high t, but I wish I was an Uber nt low inhib bad boy..

• +1
Same, compare to the average Canadian cuck I’m high t, but I wish I was an Uber nt low inhib bad boy..
i assume u are still young. as u age and your bitterness and hatred gets stronger u will lose inhib. i am way lower inhib than i was at lets say 14

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Deleted member 31562
i assume u are still young. as u age and your bitterness and hatred gets stronger u will lose inhib. i am way lower inhib than i was at lets say 14
Nah I’m prob your age , but your some what right, how’s summer going btw any hoes?

• +1
Nah I’m prob your age , but your some what right, how’s summer going btw any hoes?
no i dont care about females i am 19 yo virgin and will prolly die virgin. i have real hate for females not just bitterness

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dr. Bludy and Deleted member 31562
no i dont care about females i am 19 yo virgin and will prolly die virgin. i have real hate for females not just bitterness
That’s not a good mindset ngl your always gonna care even if you chop your dick

• +1
That’s not a good mindset ngl your always gonna care even if you chop your dick
it is the way life shaped me i do not wish for better days with others just to get stronger physically and mentally

• +1
it is the way life shaped me i do not wish for better days with others just to get stronger physically and mentally
you got nothing to lose might as well stop giving a fuck

• +1
you got nothing to lose might as well stop giving a fuck
ye bro it is how i am feeling now recently. i have nothing to lose nobody to lose and i could care less about myself

really now i am just feeling uncontrollable because i am bound by absolutely nothing where as people are bound by having friends, parents, kids, girlfriends and wives, hope and potential

• +1
You’re an autistic, mentally ill incel who never leaves his basement and your survival depends on the mercy of your parents

Whenever they are talking to me I just pretend to care or when they get upset I just pretend to not be mad and understanding

but when they are talking i am just thinking in the back of my mind how much I wish death for them but they make my life easy so I just pretend to give a shit
Psycho

You’re an autistic, mentally ill incel who never leaves his basement and your survival depends on the mercy of your parents
i have a car and had a full time job for almost a year stop projecting ur incel stereotypes on me kid

• +1
ye bro it is how i am feeling now recently. i have nothing to lose nobody to lose and i could care less about myself

really now i am just feeling uncontrollable because i am bound by absolutely nothing where as people are bound by having friends, parents, kids, girlfriends and wives, hope and potential
Most normies are cucked and don’t take risks cuz they care about their reputation, and their 2 friends, cuck ltr and other average shit

When you don’t got shit to lose you can have everything to gain, your not bound by soyciety’s cuck rules and do whatever tf you want but it’s not easy getting to this point

• +1

Built for BBC

L son. idc what they say neither but still love em

unempathetic piece of shit

lol I'll rope if I was your parent

• +1
Reactions: Debetro