Whenever something good happens to me, something just as bad happens to me immediately after

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
It fucking sucks it’s like the universe is trying to balance it out. I spent the weekend at my aunt and cousins house and it was amazing because I’m close with her and the rest of my family lives abroad (haven’t seen them in months). The day I arrived back to my uni accomodation I was chilling happy with McDonald’s watching HOTD. I was thinking something bad is definitely going to happen I’m way too happy right now. That’s when my vape (I stopped this gay shit dw) triggered my accoms fire alarm (it never did this before for weeks) and it was so fucking humiliating when the security talked to me and evacuated a bunch of people

• Woah
Reactions: buckchadley31
brutal ethnic moment

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21532
No for me it feels like I'm too subhuman and unworthy of being happy or feeling good

• So Sad
Reactions: House Lannister
Just a few months ago I had an amazing holiday one of the best in my life 0 cortisol and then as soon as my holiday ended I found out I missed my university offers making my life unstable for like a month

Why bring “ethnic” into this. What even was the point
ethnics don't comply to the rules, in your case it was a mistake, but ppl still thought "look at this ethnic smoking in forbidden area"

• So Sad
Yesterday I went out with a group of friends to a Halloween party and it was fun as fuck but then I randomly remembered I’m too happy and started feeling like shit when I was back home because something bad is bound to happen

it's over incel.

• +1
Wouldn't happen if you were chsd

• +1
  • Woah