Where all the foids are?

Bonecel01

Bonecel01

Anxiety
It's supposed to be 50% of the population in any age, where do all the young girls between 18-30 are? Idk, are they rotting or what. Are they studycelling and doing nothing else, where the fuck are women? If I had the power to know where these bitches are I would probably score something. I have to try everything to not be incel until my 30's TFL is strong with me, I cannot get involved in situations where I meet girls.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and bloomercel
everywhere wym

Locked in my basement.

everywhere wym
So I have to cold approach every foid on the street? How do I get involved with foids, do I have to dance ballet, study astrology or do yoga?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel
They are with chad

• +1
  • JFL
Fr, outside of uni I hardly see women in our age range irl

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Bonecel01
Fr, outside of uni I hardly see women in our age range irl
If they are rotting at home then they aren't playing videogames, so what are they doing? I'm not a foid so I can't answer this.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and bloomercel
So I have to cold approach every foid on the street? How do I get involved with foids, do I have to dance ballet or do yoga?
You don't. There are nowhere near enough young girls for everyone. Take the demographicspill.

You either have a social circle from childhood or hope the club sluts give it up to you. It's over.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever, rand anon and Bonecel01
or hope the club sluts give it up to you. It's over.
Tried this and failed but my rizz wasn't bad it just that I'm alone, it's over indeed.

• So Sad
If they are rotting at home then they aren't playing videogames, so what are they doing? I'm not a foid so I can't answer this.
They’re touching themselves thinking of barrett

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, Yliaster and bloomercel
They are having reverse gangbangs with Chad

• JFL
Reactions: Bonecel01
They are having reverse gangbangs with Chad
Every girl with social media has probably send a text message to Chad asking for sex, when I was in highschool girls couldn't stop talking about Chads even when there was HTNs around lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon
Every girl with social media has probably send a text message to Chad asking for sex, when I was in highschool girls couldn't stop talking about Chads even when there was HTNs around lol

I'd say they're 2 main groups of women, one is doing what ur suggesting, a group of whores who just stay at home all day browsing social media all day, getting uber eats, and yes, booking dick appointments. The other is a group of career women who, outside of the occasional hookup, don't even care about dating due to brainwashing

You don't. There are nowhere near enough young girls for everyone. Take the demographicspill.

You either have a social circle from childhood or hope the club sluts give it up to you. It's over.
yep

• +1
Woman will ACTIVELY seek you if you are Chad.

They're all in the elites underground bunkers

So I have to cold approach every foid on the street? How do I get involved with foids, do I have to dance ballet, study astrology or do yoga?

I’ve been doing yoga on and off for about 5 years now, not even to be around girls but because I genuinely enjoy it. The studio that I’ve been going to for about a year now, I’ve seen maybe 4 or 5 girls that I’d want to approach, out of maybe hundreds of people total. One actually approached me, but it was kinda awkward and I blew it. They’re really quiet places, maybe not ideal for approaching.

The demographics pill is the blackest fucking pill that there is, it is so over.

• +1
I’ve been doing yoga on and off for about 5 years now, not even to be around girls but because I genuinely enjoy it. The studio that I’ve been going to for about a year now, I’ve seen maybe 4 or 5 girls that I’d want to approach, out of maybe hundreds of people total. One actually approached me, but it was kinda awkward and I blew it. They’re really quiet places, maybe not ideal for approaching.

The demographics pill is the blackest fucking pill that there is, it is so over.
I am sitting in the park and there's a legit HTB around a LTN with dark skin (what the fuck), she has mogger jaw, nose, white skin, cheekbones meanwhile the dude is dressed in a suit. Why is the reality so fucking blackpilling, I can't cope.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Whatever
I am sitting in the park and there's a legit HTB around a LTN with dark skin (what the fuck), she has mogger jaw, nose, white skin, cheekbones meanwhile the dude is dressed in a suit. Why is the reality so fucking blackpilling, I can't cope.

Sounds like a lot of couples I see too boyo. I don’t know what to believe any more.

• JFL