• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • โž๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ปโ“โž ๐Ÿ˜จ

โž๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ปโ“โž ๐Ÿ˜จ

Klasik616

Klasik616

Once an aspie, always an aspie
All the men are rotting at home, at the work, playing videogames and gymcelling. All the men you foids already friendzoned are doing that so now you complain that once Chad fills your pussy with cum he leaves and now you want the nice guys to come back?

Don't ever LTR any foid who had her hoe phase, unless she literally begs and respects you like a bitch don't ever fall for the trap. I hope Chads keep pumping and dumping foids so they either choose to date their looksmatch or die single with their fucking cats.

I call all the Chads around the world to do their job and betabuxxers to not LTR foids.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu, tookcel and uksucks
american psycho art GIF by hoppip

All the men are rotting at home, at the work, playing videogames and gymcelling. All the men you foids already friendzoned are doing that so now you complain that once Chad fills your pussy with cum he leaves and now you want the nice guys to come back? What a clown world.

Don't ever LTR any foid who had her hoe phase, unless she literally begs and respects you like a bitch don't ever fall for the trap. I hope Chads keep pumping and dumping foids so they either choose to date their looksmatch or die single with their fucking cats. I call all the Chads around the world to do their job and betabuxxers to not LTR foids.
Yea youre right, because fear to wife that but that will become our reality. Every girl has 10+ bodies. We need to accept it or go mgtow

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
Yea youre right, because fear to wife that but that will become our reality. Every girl has 10+ bodies. We need to accept it or go mgtow
The best we could do is to take action collectively, let all the Chads pump and dump foids so they come back to us. Whores should'nt have boyfriends, date foids but do not LTR them date many foids if possible. We have to take the bluepill out of the game.

• +1
Reactions: tookcel
All the men are rotting at home, at the work, playing videogames and gymcelling. All the men you foids already friendzoned are doing that so now you complain that once Chad fills your pussy with cum he leaves and now you want the nice guys to come back?

Don't ever LTR any foid who had her hoe phase, unless she literally begs and respects you like a bitch don't ever fall for the trap. I hope Chads keep pumping and dumping foids so they either choose to date their looksmatch or die single with their fucking cats.

I call all the Chads around the world to do their job and betabuxxers to not LTR foids.
stay virgin

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • โž๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ปโ“โž ๐Ÿ˜จ
Back