Where are all wristcel threads!?!

nitesik

nitesik

Kraken
Where? Everybody forgot about wristpill?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Yoke, Bushman and 2 others
Irrelevant

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
I think people are realising how retarded this is

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and czwarty
this forum is fucked, more than half of the active members are 2023cels kids who came from tiktok + late 2021/2022 indians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yoke, Haydez and Deleted member 30898
It is completely retarded lfmao
It's retarded.
it's not, imagine someone with 6.5 inches wrists which is not rare, it translates into way less strenght, very weak fighting ability, very frail looking female-like arms, and generally indicates an underdeveloped frame. and having small wrists will not make your forearms bigger or more defined jfl the opposite, your forearms won't be able to have nearly the same muscle mass as of the a 8 inch wrists man

• +1
Reactions: Aero
it's not, imagine someone with 6.5 inches wrists which is not rare, it translates into way less strenght, very weak fighting ability, very frail looking female-like arms, and indicates a underdeveloped frame. and having small wrists will not make your forearms bigger or more defined jfl the opposite, your forearms won't be able to have nearly the same muscle mass as of the a 8 inch wrists man
The reason is that wrist do not entirely correspond to your frame.

On top of that they grow as you age. expect to get + 1 inch to wrist by the time you are 50

it's not, imagine someone with 6.5 inches wrists which is not rare, it translates into way less strenght, very weak fighting ability, very frail looking female-like arms, and generally indicates an underdeveloped frame. and having small wrists will not make your forearms bigger or more defined jfl the opposite, your forearms won't be able to have nearly the same muscle mass as of the a 8 inch wrists man
Ltn with thick wrists gets 0 halo. Chad with 5 inch wrists slays

• +1
Reactions: grimy
The reason is that wrist do not entirely correspond to your frame.
Right, but the rest I mentioned is true
On top of that they grow as you age. expect to get + 1 inch to wrist by the time you are 50
This doesn't tell anything. Imagine your young years having 6.5 inch wrists jfl constantly mogged every day
Ltn with thick wrists gets 0 halo. Chad with 5 inch wrists slays
Retard logic. The day you get into a fight with a real man with +8 inch of wrist bone, you'll understand what I mean. Or if girls see you can't lift anything decently heavy.

Checking in
20230708 163519

I'll compensate with a 36mm Datejust.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and nitesik
Who the fuck is looking at someones wrist. Just wear long sleeves or gain weight problem solved?
Goofy kids who came from tiktok just throw around buzz words without even knowing how unimpactful they are, wristcel really? That is the last of anyone looksmaxxers concern.

Right, but the rest I mentioned is true

This doesn't tell anything. Imagine your young years having 6.5 inch wrists jfl constantly mogged every day

Retard logic. The day you get into a fight with a real man with +8 inch of wrist bone, you'll understand what I mean. Or if girls see you can't lift anything decently heavy.
Average sized wrists ( 7 inches or so) are enough. The only people that have huge wrists are arm wrestlers and bloated construction workers. Also, most of the people with the most aesthetic bodies have smaller wrists.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Average sized wrists ( 7 inches or so) are enough. The only people that have huge wrists are arm wrestlers and bloated construction workers. Also, most of the people with the most aesthetic bodies have smaller wrists.
Average wrist size is 6.5

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Average wrist size is 6.5
Sources vary. I think the “average” ranges from 6.5-7.25. I’m using the American one that says the average is around 6.9, so very close to 7

Average sized wrists ( 7 inches or so) are enough. The only people that have huge wrists are arm wrestlers and bloated construction workers. Also, most of the people with
Enough for what? Everyday living? Sure, being 5'10 is also enough for it as is being 6.5x5
the most aesthetic bodies have smaller wrists..
Don't give hope to low T wristcels, this is not true. Good luck finding aesthetic bodies with 6'' wrists. I know what you are talking about but they mostly have 7- 8.5 inch wrists

Sources vary. I think the “average” ranges from 6.5-7.25. I’m using the American one that says the average is around 6.9, so very close to 7
Its always skewed since people are fat. So its not actual wrist bone but wrist + fat

• +1
Enough for what? Everyday living? Sure, being 5'10 is also enough for it as is being 6.5x5

Don't give hope to low T wristcels, this is not true. Good luck finding aesthetic bodies with 6'' wrists. I know what you are talking about but they mostly have 7- 8.5 inch wrists
Laid, Zyzz, Peter Christian, most of the Gymshark crew ect. Basically most of the aesthetic ectomorphic bodybuilders( Zane, Phil Heath, men’s physique winners). Even user loox had tiny wrists before he started roiding. They do not have 8.5 inch wrists, you don’t know how big that looks. Even 7 is decent now among gen Z. Don’t look at some oldcel Boomers and use that to compare.

Attachments

• B17D4C6E-3945-4ED4-A877-2311D4A8395D.png
    B17D4C6E-3945-4ED4-A877-2311D4A8395D.png
    7 MB · Views: 0
  • 607BC46A-7852-4380-B274-B4A5BCC7C1BC.png
    607BC46A-7852-4380-B274-B4A5BCC7C1BC.png
    7.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1

Don't give hope to low T wristcels, this is not true. Good luck finding aesthetic bodies with 6'' wrists. I know what you are talking about but they mostly have 7- 8.5 inch wrists.
It’s always skewed since people are fat. So its not actual wrist bone but wrist + fat
You need to be VERY fat to store enough fat on your wrist to make a difference.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and Debetro
Nope thats false. Not very fat
There are no changes in my wrist size when I’m at my heaviest and when I’m at my leanest. Depends on your fat distribution I guess. My arms overall don’t store much fat.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, Debetro and nitesik
Its always skewed since people are fat. So its not actual wrist bone but wrist + fat
True to some extent
Laid, Zyzz, Peter Christian, most of the Gymshark crew ect. Basically most of the aesthetic ectomorphic bodybuilders( Zane, Phil Heath, men’s physique winners). Even user loox had tiny wrists before he started roiding. They do not have 8.5 inch wrists, you don’t know how big that looks.
They all roided, increasing their wrist size. But I mostly agree with what you said, 7 inches is acceptable, and really big wrists are mostly found only on robust manlets, which don't look aesthetic.
Even 7 is decent now among gen Z. Don’t look at some oldcel Boomers and use that to compare.
Right, I'm using the whole men population in general.

• +1
True to some extent

They all roided, increasing their wrist size. But I mostly agree with what you said, 7 inches is acceptable, and really big wrists are mostly found only on robust manlets, which don't look aesthetic.

Right, I'm using the whole men population in general.
Most gymcels are roiding now tbh, I know so many zoomers on sarms. My friend started taking Dianabol at 14!

• +1
I agree I have sub 6in wrists and people noticeably physically cringe when they see my arms. Some have told me they feel the urge to snap my arms, it's brutal but I think most people have atleast average looking wrists. Once you get to a certain point it's a massive failo

Downloadfile11

I think that was just a meme normies would highlight to make incels look out of touch while ignoring heightpill, nt pill, and leanpill.

They all roped. Including me