Where are the ugliest people in the world? Geomaxxing to the ugliest people in the world(asian not black *throw up emoji*)

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Where are the ugliest people in the world?

How can we find the ugliest asians in the world?

i was thinking look on here https://physicalanthropologywiki.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Mongoloid and search by clicking on the map.

how do we find the ugliest phenotype and where exactly it is so we can geomaxx there and not get facially mogged as hard in the west?

like there must be a few specific phenos in asia that is just repulsive and are all in 1 specific area

people geomaxx for height and race mog.what if someone wants to geomaxx for face

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Lmao and enchanted_elixir
Philippines

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, Wallenberg, norwegiancel and 8 others
france, italy, spain

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Carpediem, HerpDerpson, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
Were this exists are probably isolated communities than don't have the white beauty standart

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Philippines
3E3F5CAD 5E16 4609 8FC7 593B383058B5
I don’t think u realise bro this is the avg Filipino, Filipinos facially mog. The only reason whites can slay there is cos race and height mog. Not face mog

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Wallenberg, sanchez451, wollet2 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, epictroll, enchanted_elixir and 4 others
@Prettyboy @Xangsane wha u guys laughing at:cop:

Avg Filipino looks like this
View attachment 1797820
ive proven 2 people wrong so far. ask @Tinydragon98 me and him swiped with girl account in philippines and like every 3d guy is PSL male model tier on god

add me on discord if u want me to prove it to you too

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy
indians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and Deleted member 17829
ive proven 2 people wrong so far. ask @Tinydragon98 me and him swiped with girl account in philippines and like every 3d guy is PSL male model tier on god

add me on discord if u want me to prove it to you too
More like every third is a ladyboy

Looksmax.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
Somalis

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
Papa New Guinea or anywhere mostly inhabited by Aboriginals

• +1
Reactions: Carpediem, Lmao, enchanted_elixir and 2 others

i was thinking look on here https://physicalanthropologywiki.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Mongoloid and search by clicking on the map.

how do we find the ugliest phenotype and where exactly it is so we can geomaxx there and not get facially mogged as hard in the west?

like there must be a few specific phenos in asia that is just repulsive and are all in 1 specific area

people geomaxx for height and race mog.what if someone wants to geomaxx for face
Go on a flight to Darwin, and drive to the Outback. You'll find what you want.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Sinsiter is in Taiwan so best bet

honestly it's probably a country in SEA where the people are extremely malrourished and have been so for generations. This causes epigenetic changes and severe nutrient deficiencies which worsen with each generation.

I think perhaps Cambodia could be a contender

Users who are viewing this thread

Back