Where can i buy cigerretes underage without needing ID

eufori____

eufori____

Iron
Yeah I know cigarettes are ltn trait idc, it helps me starve. I'm tired of bugging everyone to get me them. Is there any secret website or something

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Gonthar, Alt Number 3 and 4 others
Make your own. Cigs are full of poisonous materials like lead.

Get a nicotine plant to make your own. I promise you, you'll be far more healthy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, PeakIncels and GabachoCopium
get someone older to buy them nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
what country

• +1

Get a nicotine plant to make your own. I promise you, you'll be far more healthy.
it's a great tip but he is underage, do you think his parents will let him have a plant of tobacco in his house or smt similiar, nah bro bad idea in his case

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Alt Number 3 and Imretarded?

make a guide then

• Hmm...
it's a great tip but he is underage, do you think his parents will let him have a plant of tobacco in his house or smt similiar, nah bro bad idea in his case
I can not in good consciousness suggest cigs made by these horrible companies.

They're bad enough on its own but these cigs are full of horrible contaminants that do most of the harm.

Regardless, OP smoke cigars. They have less of those contaminants and aren't faggy like cigs

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels

They're bad enough on its own but these cigs are full of horrible contaminants that do most of the harm.

Regardless, OP smoke cigars. They have less of those contaminants and aren't faggy like cigs
Yea I know they are rly bad, you gave a positive advice and I'm happy you did but a plant in his own house, with parents that can easily spot it(you can't hide a plant) bad idea

• So Sad

Yeah cant do that, rather just take the risk with cigs

• JFL
Don’t smoke, you’ll be stuck on em for life

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and Imretarded?
so i just get seeds and plant them like here: https://www.northwoodseeds.com/tips.htm
:chad:
Yeah cant do that, rather just take the risk with cigs
Do you live in suburbs? You could possibly hide it outside if there are lots of trees and bushes about
Yea I know they are rly bad, you gave a positive advice and I'm happy you did but a plant in his own house, with parents that can easily spot it(you can't hide a plant) bad idea

Tbh if you're aware of the risks and wanna do it anyways. It's your life nigga. Don't let moralfags control your actions. I have bad habits too.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
:chad:

Do you live in suburbs? You could possibly hide it outside if there are lots of trees and bushes about

Tbh if you're aware of the risks and wanna do it anyways. It's your life nigga. Don't let moralfags control your actions. I have bad habits too.
I live in a small town, the only gas stations I know always ID me

• Woah
I live in a small town, the only gas stations I know always ID me
Like what other guy said. You'll need to make a friend with an adult who will buy for you.

• Hmm...
Reactions: eufori____
Try getting to know more older people, like at your highschool, or try to get one of your older cousins to buy you a pack

Yeah I know cigarettes are ltn trait idc, it helps me starve. I'm tired of bugging everyone to get me them. Is there any secret website or something
find stores run by indians, they will sell you vapes no matter what