Where can I buy codeine in Thailand

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

King Of The Mulattos
Codeine cups paint a picture so vivid 😻😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙✨🌬️

Buy tramadol its better than codeine. Buy the green/yellow tramadol pills they are 50 mg each and if you take 5 of them for a first time (250 mg) youre gonna feel it

Thats much better than having to deal with the paracetamol they mix in codeine pills. Tramadol is also more euphoric than codeine IMO (In my opinion)

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Buy tramadol its better than codeine. Buy the green/yellow tramadol pills they are 50 mg each and if you take 5 of them for a first time (250 mg) youre gonna feel it

Thats much better than having to deal with the paracetamol they mix in codeine pills. Tramadol is also more euphoric than codeine IMO (In my opinion)
Where I buy tramDol

My dad’s friend lives there right by Jhuorijah lake. I’ll tell you

First can you type upside down for old time sake

• JFL
Be careful getting drugs in some exotic place you don't know they could easily rob you or con you

Go to pattaya then go to the pattayasai song (second road) street then go outside mike hotel besides it you will see this small pharmacy (green n red sign is the pharmacy) they have tramadol there for cheap price. Most small pharmacies on 2nd road in pattaya have tramadol but here is the cheapest price

Screenshot 20220815 165554 Maps

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and AlexBrown84
You know Mike hotel in pattaya? Besides that hotel on that street (Pattaya sai song / pattaya second road) many small pharmacies in that street who have it

You know Mike hotel in pattaya? Besides that hotel on that street (Pattaya sai song / pattaya second road) many small pharmacies in that street who have it
Wow have you been to Thailand before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Its impossible for you to not find it if you try any of the small pharmacies on pattaya second road . Most of them have it . Check and ask any of the small pharmacies there (the one i linked have it 100 % tho) you will likely find it on first or second phatmacy that you try n ask

Its impossible for you to not find it if you try any of the small pharmacies on pattaya second road . Most of them have it . Check and ask any of the small pharmacies there (the one i linked have it 100 % tho) you will likely find it on first or second phatmacy that you try n ask
Do they sell cabergoline

I also recommend you to go the soapy massage place called "Rasputin" in pattaya n choose the hottest girl there

Do they sell cabergoline

The ones who sell steroids propably also have cabergoline. Normal pharmacy dont have it though. You would have to choose a pharmacy that sells steroids test etc

You should also try the soapy massage in a rural city like khon kaen (not the soapy parlour in khon kaen bus station tho but the one called "Ceasar" i can send location if you need) because they have more beautiful girls working there compared to tourist cities

Take a bus to Khon kaen and go to this soapy place called "Ceasar massage". They have the hottest women white skin n all that

When you in khon kaen you can just tell any motorbike taxi "ceasar massage" n they drive you there for 60 baht incase you struggle to find it. Or just show them this adress

This place has the best girls in thailand imo (in my opinion)

คลินิกโรคเด็ก หมอสมพนธ์-หมอสุมิตร +66 43 237 055 https://maps.app.goo.gl/rsUjCZUyPHfpHyD59

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Don't mess with drugs period in Thailand. Not ever. Cross the border into Cambodia for that. You can buy as much Codeine, Ketamene, Xanex, or Oxycontin as you want directly over the counter there. Just don't bring a grain of it back into Thailand.

I used to live in thailand for 4 years but then id had to return cause of financial reason

Ngl (not gonna lie) not affording to live in thailand makes me wanna kms (kill myself) tbh (to be honest)

Theres not any country that could compare even close in terms of happiness

Hopefully ill get a new job where i can workcel n save up money for retire in thailand once im 45 or 50 something

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and currylightskin
Don't mess with drugs period in Thailand. Not ever. Cross the border into Cambodia for that. You can buy as much Codeine, Ketamene, Xanex, or Oxycontin as you want directly over the counter there. Just don't bring a grain of it back into Thailand.

Yeah but tramadol is legal in thailand

Codeine is not legal though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Tramadol is the only drug that is legal in thailand thats why its safe n i recommend it.

But all other drugs are illegal and have very severe consequences dont take any other drug

I used to live in thailand for 4 years but then id had to return cause of financial reason

Ngl (not gonna lie) not affording to live in thailand makes me wanna kms (kill myself) tbh (to be honest)

Theres not any country that could compare even close in terms of happiness

Hopefully ill get a new job where i can workcel n save up money for retire in thailand once im 45 or 50 something
Join my geomax.me site and give the young users advice

• +1
Join my geomax.me site and give the young users advice

I believe everyone is locationcel

People think they incel cause of muh looks or muh non nt or whatever but the real reason they incel is because they live in the west. Everyone is incel in the west. Western culture is very very fucked up when it comes to dating between men n women.

• +1
I believe everyone is locationcel

People think they incel cause of muh looks or muh non nt or whatever but the real reason they incel is because they live in the west. Everyone is incel in the west. Western culture is very very fucked up when it comes to dating between men n women.
Join bro