Where can i buy MSE and MSDO in europe

GarixTheChad

GarixTheChad

6'1 110kg roided mogger
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

@Gudru

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Here is the list of doctors who perform MSE.
Look for doctors based in europe

Cage at that link :lul:

OP you can contact Won Moon and ask him for a list of orthodontist on your area with MSE.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Thank you bro.I found that i have mse in my country but it costs 850 dollars
JFL do you live in Somalia? I would do mse tomorrow if it was 850

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 685
Are you sure on the price? 850 is insanely low. If true then I'd defo consider Poland.

Its even cheaper

Maybe but its still better than paying 3000$
In the US the appliance costs roughly the same, maybe even less.

You pay the orthodontist for their services, not the appliance lol. That’s what they pay the manufacturer to get it, so they can service you.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Are you sure on the price? 850 is insanely low. If true then I'd defo consider Poland.

In the US the appliance costs roughly the same, maybe even less.

You pay the orthodontist for their services, not the appliance lol. That’s what they pay the manufacturer to get it, so they can service you.

Just buy and install MSE yourself theory.

I'm going to do this ngl.

Doesn't MSE have to like to perfore your upper mouth?

Seriously MSE seems the most legit thing in lookmax, If I had better maxilla I would be goodlooking as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Doesn't MSE have to like to perfore your upper mouth?

Seriously MSE seems the most legit thing in lookmax, If I had better maxilla I would be goodlooking as fuck
But you need to combaine it with face puller and msdo to get extra results

But you need to combaine it with face puller and msdo to get extra results
You don’t *need* to combine it to get visually undeniable results in facial width increase. Only combine it with facepuller if you want to *attempt* to protract your maxilla. Honestly the best combo of bone-based looksmaxes on people age 20+ would be in order:

MSE (increases width of maxilla, mouth, midface, nasal base, zygomas, and possible IPD) + either: MSDO, SFOT, or hyrax/ trombone expander (1st 2 can really expand the mandible while the latter would more likely just expand the teeth of the lower arch, but that’s enough to get your lower arch to “keep up” with your upper in terms of width after MSE)
Maxillary Impaction (most likely at the Lefort I Line)
•Double Jaw Surgery (to protract the maxilla and mandible, and address any jaw based asymmetries).

You not need all of the last two bullet points above (maybe just BSSO or Lefort after MSE, or if your lucky none of them and MSE alone gets you where you want to be).

And then finally:
• ZSO and/or chin wing to further improve your zygo width and/or chin/jaw width if you feel it necessary.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Retrofaced Subhuman and curryslayerordeath
You don’t *need* to combine it to get visually undeniable results in facial width increase. Only combine it with facepuller if you want to *attempt* to protract your maxilla. Honestly the best combo of bone-based looksmaxes on people age 20+ would be in order:

MSE (increases width of maxilla, mouth, midface, nasal base, zygomas, and possible IPD) + either: MSDO, SFOT, or hyrax/ trombone expander (1st 2 can really expand the mandible while the latter would more likely just expand the teeth of the lower arch, but that’s enough to get your lower arch to “keep up” with your upper in terms of width after MSE)
Maxillary Impaction (most likely at the Lefort I Line)
•Double Jaw Surgery (to protract the maxilla and mandible, and address any jaw based asymmetries).

You not need all of the last two bullet points above (maybe just BSSO or Lefort after MSE, or if your lucky none of them and MSE alone gets you where you want to be).

And then finally:
• ZSO and/or chin wing to further improve your zygo width and/or chin/jaw width if you feel it necessary.
Im 15 year old so i think i only need MSE with face puller