Where can I buy oral minoxidil?

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
Anyone have a good source for oral minox? I need that shit bad

Dude its gonna rape ur skin man.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MadTwatter and Deleted member 7173
  • +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
heartattackcel, how do you know oral minox is better at treating Lichen Planopilaris than topical?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MadTwatter and Deleted member 7173
  • +1
Reactions: Norwooder, MadTwatter and Deleted member 7173
heartattackcel, how do you know oral minox is better at treating Lichen Planopilaris than topical?
Due to full body shedding. It won't treat the Lichen Planopilaris, but it will assist in regrowth. I am taking 15mg tofacitinib and 30mg zyrtec to try and stop the inflammation. I'm also soon to add Otezla and doxycycline to the stack

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Due to full body shedding. It won't treat the Lichen Planopilaris, but it will assist in regrowth. I am taking 15mg tofacitinib and 30mg zyrtec to try and stop the inflammation. I'm also soon to add Otezla and doxycycline to the stack
it's not worth oral minox then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
ExpressPCT. I don't recommend you take it though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Deleted member 7173
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and wasted
Combine topical with tretinoin for at least 6 months if 0 effect than you can just drink liquid minoxidil, buy a dropper with 1 ml measure. See how much drops is in 1 ml (depends on the dropper) 1 ml of 5% is 50 mg of minoxidil so 50/(numers of drops per 1 ml/probably 20)= amount of minoxidil in 1 drop ! most dropper have 20 drops for 1 ml so 1 drop is 2,5 mg of minoxidl. Although keep in mind that from minoxidil there is no turning back

• Love it
Also as recommendation for oral minoxidil: try dont overdose salt, keep sodium intake below 2 grams (5 grams of kitchen salt) and start with really low dose of minoxidil, something like 1 mg (1 drop of 2% minoxidil)

• +1
Also as recommendation for oral minoxidil: try dont overdose salt, keep sodium intake below 2 grams (5 grams of kitchen salt) and start with really low dose of minoxidil, something like 1 mg (1 drop of 2% minoxidil)
Thanks. If you want suifuel, search up the disease Lichen Planopilaris- It's what I have. It's a permenant scarring alopecia. Fucking kill me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
lonitab alldaychemist

• +1