You could put in google lens to see similars

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
second hand stores

Just google “vintage nike sweaters”

• +1
Reactions: violentino
autism.

I can scan through the entire google images catalog in seconds.
The pull and bear sweatshirt is only in small tho! The others are sold out

Can you find it in XL?

they are for teenagers, hence the lack of larger sizing.
I have like 22” shoulders and big arms around 17 inch

just because tiktok prettyboys wear these sweaters doesn't mean they will look good on you. but they can still look good if it suits your style.

you can get 'vintage' nike sweaters for way cheaper from china (r/fashionreps). otherwise you have to buy them second-hand at a higher price like 50$> which isn't worth it. most websites selling them as new/legit are scams.

• +1
Reactions: wayme and Johanjohan
just because tiktok prettyboys wear these sweaters doesn't mean they will look good on you. but they can still look good if it suits your style.

you can get 'vintage' nike sweaters for way cheaper from china (r/fashionreps). otherwise you have to buy them second-hand at a higher price like 50$> which isn't worth it. most websites selling them as new/legit are scams.
I usually wear the old money style

And the tiktok fuckboi look (short sleeve tshirt, chinos and white sneakers)

I think those sweaters would suit the style

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003

Is fashionreps really legit? Are the clothes the same quality?

Is fashionreps really legit? Are the clothes the same quality?
it's legit if you use pandabuy (just watch some yt tutorial). the clothes aren't always the same quality but if you buy from reputable sellers the quality will be almost as good as real for a fraction of the price. real clothes are made in china too so the difference is very small. just make sure to wash your clothes on 30° and look if there are many positive reviews and it will be ok.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
it's legit if you use pandabuy (just watch some yt tutorial). the clothes aren't always the same quality but if you buy from reputable sellers the quality will be almost as good as real for a fraction of the price. real clothes are made in china too so the difference is very small. just make sure to wash your clothes on 30° and look if there are many positive reviews and it will be ok.
How can I find nike stores on pandabuy brother

Last edited:
go to the goodwill bins to find something similar to those pics. alternatively if you want to make a sweater with a vintage look then buy a plain colored gildan crewneck sweater and spray it with lemon water (30 lemon juice 70 water) and leave it outside in the sun for a couple days. works best with black hoodies. then iron on a patch logo (you can find those almost anywhere) and wash it.

they look childish tbh

no sweater for your frame

should be asking where can i buy this frame

npc sweaters