Where can I even find non-whore mtb for ltr

EdgyFashionist

EdgyFashionist

Gold
I don't want to use any dating app because concept alone looks retarded imo (how can I ltr some girl without even knowing her, it's basically going to a blind date with random girl that I know shit about)

At my uni I approached two girls that were interesting for me (one mathematics nerd and other immigrant stacylite) the stacylite one has rejected me, but everything was going well but after 2 days her mood has changed and wasn't so interested with talking to me anymore. Other one was just TOO weird for a ltr so I fumbled it on purpose JFL.

There's only one girl left at my uni that got my interest but she is constantly with that one "male best friend" but that dude got gf already (that's what I heard) and I'm not even sure if she is single. She is shy girl with many male friends and with male best friend, but maybe there's a chance with her?
*shoulder pat incoming*

My last chance is a girl that will be at home party. The problem is that most of her friends are liberals, vegans, bluepillers and lesbians so polar opposite of me. (Also she is vegetarian because she don't like to hurt animals but I hate them :lul:) I also don't know if she's single but she is heighmogging almost everyone even men and many guys are so insecure next to her, but she is so hot damn.

Idk guys I don't know what to do. Im losing my mind. I don't care about slaying. I just want to have finally some stable relationship with nerdy woman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, shitskinism, Suns9999 and 2 others
Needy streamer overload needy girl overdose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Suns9999
Also im so obsessed over skinny blondes but most of them are whores or already in relationship :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Suns9999 and ForeskinCarbonAlloy
brutal no replies :forcedsmile:
anyway im gonna try to approach those two girls but If I fail with both of them then I have no other options for now and unlikely that I will have any other chance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Suns9999 and Klasik616
brutal no replies :forcedsmile:
anyway im gonna try to approach those two girls but If I fail with both of them then I have no other options for now and unlikely that I will have any other chance
I've already fumbled my opportunities with uni girls

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Suns9999 and EdgyFashionist
Go to lodz amd fuck girls

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, EdgyFashionist and Suns9999
Same kinda while I’m a teen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, greywind, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
Just ltr an honest whore, they are better than most so-called pure girs

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, greywind, liberiangrimreaper and 2 others
Just ltr an honest whore, they are better than most so-called pure girs
What's an honest whore? Someone that gives you a 2 hour heads up and location before she gets fucked by someone else.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: proxyy, bloomercel, liberiangrimreaper and 3 others
What's an honest whore? Someone that gives you a 2 hour heads up and location before she gets fucked by someone else.
One that doesn't conceal it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, liberiangrimreaper, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
over

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fusionxz and liberiangrimreaper
ur assumption that "muh women are all whores" is already flawed, fam

• Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel and liberiangrimreaper
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Suns9999, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
ur assumption that "muh women are all whores" is already flawed, fam
I never said that all but defo many girls in my surrounding are

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Also im so obsessed over skinny blondes but most of them are whores or already in relationship :feelswhy:
They are too high in demand friend. According to market conditions it would be better to place your stakes on african female specimen

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel and EdgyFashionist