Where can I find mk4 or growth hormones

Deleted member 5802

Deleted member 5802

Kraken
I have around 109 dollars so is there a way for me to find these things?

have u tried using google

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
have u tried using google

jfl growth hormone for 109 dollars. Enjoy your single droplet of growth hormone.

jfl growth hormone for 109 dollars. Enjoy your single droplet of growth hormone.
They last for around a month I’m using it for 7 days take a week off and redo it then after four months I’ll switch to peptides by the end of 2020 I should be at least 6”1

They last for around a month I’m using it for 7 days take a week off and redo it then after four months I’ll switch to peptides by the end of 2020 I should be at least 6”1
Screenshot 2020 03 17 Injectables Steroids1

You can't afford it

Yes I can

Attachments

• 135E77CD-6E9E-49F8-BC1F-401DCE48E5B8.png
    135E77CD-6E9E-49F8-BC1F-401DCE48E5B8.png
    50.8 KB · Views: 7
You need at least 100 IU a month and even more if it's not great GH. Don't bother. Get a gym membership instead
I can afford it tho

You need at least 100 IU a month and even more if it's not great GH. Don't bother. Get a gym membership instead
I get paid 300 a month I can do this for a whole year

or just go to the gym your body produces it itself if you don’t sit on your ass all day

How long are you planning on making 20iu of GH last?

such a fucking waste of money...
can you give me a HGH source, I can afford that shit I’ll just card it lmao

re: for cunts that want sources, literally go on Alibaba and find one that has a bunch fo buys and good reviews, buy a box for piss cheap, blast a vial a day then get a GH serum and IGF-1 test.
there’s no way alibaba hgh is legit, is this a meme?
nope, and kill yourself.

re: for cunts that want sources, literally go on Alibaba and find one that has a bunch fo buys and good reviews, buy a box for piss cheap, blast a vial a day then get a GH serum and IGF-1 test.

nope, and kill yourself.
so what happened to ironlion?

ironlion has good growth hormone but it's marked up so fucking hard. I was nieve until I realized that all growth hormone stems from the same labs, most websites just bulk-buy boxes and stick a fucking sticker on the front, it's a bullshit scam.

you're getting the same GH but $150 dollars extra.

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune and Justttt
ironlion has good growth hormone but it's marked up so fucking hard. I was nieve until I realized that all growth hormone stems from the same labs, most websites just bulk-buy boxes and stick a fucking sticker on the front, it's a bullshit scam.

I see. Is 16 too late to start HGH? I’m 15 and 3 months rn

When corona goes down I will indeed use Ali baba HGH that is reputable

by the way, a little twink like you would need at least 20iu daily, along with.

pyridostigmine as an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor to keep somatostatin under cholinergic suppression.
flurbiprofen for the upregulation of osteoblasts and the downregulation of osteoclasts, the retention of calcium and the increase in bone markers.
CJC-1295 (DAC) for long-acting GHRH-R agonism and to also suppress somatostatin.
Hexarelin for potent GHS-R and Pi3k pathway agonism.
Glucosamine, chondroitin, for higher chances of increased chondrogenesis.
SAM-E and MSM for the methylation of DNA and to increase the expression of mRNA of IGF-1 and GH.
Letrozole, exemestane or Arimidex to keep the epiphyseal plates open for longer, and slow the age of your bone down.
T3 for the higher conversion rate of GH to IGF-1.

this'll cost a but a load of money, it's do-able but you're not gonna be able to afford marked up under-dosed dogshit from generic companies.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and PubertyMaxxer
by the way, a little twink like you would need at least 20iu daily, along with.

pyridostigmine as an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor to keep somatostatin under cholinergic suppression.
flurbiprofen for the upregulation of osteoblasts and the downregulation of osteoclasts, the retention of calcium and the increase in bone markers.
CJC-1295 (DAC) for long-acting GHRH-R agonism and to also suppress somatostatin.
Hexarelin for potent GHS-R and Pi3k pathway agonism.
Glucosamine, chondroitin, for higher chances of increased chondrogenesis.
SAM-E and MSM for the methylation of DNA and to increase the expression of mRNA of IGF-1 and GH.
Letrozole, exemestane or Arimidex to keep the epiphyseal plates open for longer, and slow the age of your bone down.
T3 for the higher conversion rate of GH to IGF-1.

this'll cost a but a load of money, it's do-able but you're not gonna be able to afford marked up under-dosed dogshit from generic companies.
What doses? Also does DHT gel make your dick bigger or cope, I have small 6in dick makes me want to rope

What doses? Also does DHT gel make your dick bigger or cope, I have small 6in dick makes me want to rope
Yes get on dht cel that shit gave me 8 inches no larp

• Woah
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
use like a couple times per week you will see results it 3 months
How much did you gain with dht and whats your daily dosage of it?
Did you use the Russianstarpeptide one?