where can i find photos of incels?

swagdowdle

swagdowdle

Iron
weird question but title

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and truthhurts
go to r/inceltears face reveals. or just go to the rate me posts.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh, qazw, ryuken and 3 others
just google random descriptions of men and then add 'reddit to it'

for example, 'typical italian reddit' gave me this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, 6PSLcel, ayusshhhh and 10 others

Look in the mirror and take a picture

tbh an overwhelming majority of people are sub-5, you could probably just go into a walmart and find that 70% of people look like incels

• +1
Reactions: aenriq21
tbh an overwhelming majority of people are sub-5, you could probably just go into a walmart and find that 70% of people look like incels
depending on the country you live yes but generally no

they're likely italian americans, but italians are ugly as shit.
no the first one is French the second one look Middle Eastern. I also disagree because a lot of models are Italian

no the first one is French the second one look Middle Eastern. I also disagree because a lot of models are Italian
almost every model coined as being italian is either irish or has so much admixture they're not mediterranean by any stretch of the imagination, or they're from the very north closer to austria or switzerland that used to be inhabited by gauls which are celts.

italians look middle-eastern for all intents and purposes, we can't tell the difference between them morrocans and turks in the rest of europe.

almost every model coined as being italian is either irish or has so much admixture they're not mediterranean by any stretch of the imagination, or they're from the very north closer to austria or switzerland that used to be inhabited by gauls which are celts.

italians look middle-eastern for all intents and purposes, we can't tell the difference between them morrocans and turks in the rest of europe.
I'm Italian, every time I hear these things I laugh because you have a strange stereotypical view of us. fault of the Italian-Americans who are all Calabrian and are similar to fucking Arabs. I live in northern Italy and the average person here is good looking in fact I want to geomaxx and go to the south because it's much easier there