Where can I find tall women?

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
I need tall offspring I'm only a 6'2 midget and gen z average height is 6'5. I need a 6 foot woman. Where are they? 90% I see are manlet women or ugly and tall. It's ogre

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I see plenty of tall women, don't know where u at

I need tall offspring I'm only a 6'2 midget and gen z average height is 6'5. I need a 6 foot woman. Where are they? 90% I see are manlet women or ugly and tall. It's ogre
i dated a tall girl once. she had maori mixed in her and they tend to be taller ig. not sure where ur at but maybe go to a basketball game or netball game and see if theres any worth pursuing

I am 6'1. In 2023, then is a subhuman height. One day I will get limb lengthening surgery to become 6'5 where I finally will be considered a human being.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 32669 and 5.5psl
Geomaxx to northern Europe.

The library

Anywhere in europe (except Spain, Portugal, Italy and Greece). Then u also have sub saharan africans which a lot of them are tall as well. And if ur into asians, there is north chinese and south koreans as well which are tall

Go to the netherlands. Foggers females 5"9 on average and golden retriever HTB everywhere.

I'm not really attracted to white girls but if I ever date one she's going to be Dutch or nothing.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and 5.5psl
Scandinavian girls are 5'7 on avg

Scandinavian girls are 5'7 on avg
Nah 165 on average, them reaching 175 is not rare but the average is definitely not 170.

• Hmm...
Reactions: exo
Nah 165 on average, them reaching 175 is not rare but the average is definitely not 170.
find that hard to believe, the studies say that the average is 170cm in netherlands

find that hard to believe, the studies say that the average is 170cm in netherlands
Girls can be 170 on average in Netherlands that's irrelevant they are not 170 on average in Scandinavia.

• Hmm...
Reactions: exo
its the same people. still pinkoids
Dutch are not the same as scandis. Dutch and anglos are pinkoids, scandis are golden.

Dutch are not the same as scandis. Dutch and anglos are pinkoids, scandis are golden.
dutches are more in between tbh

but still 169cm in denmark is pretty close to 5'7

dutches are more in between tbh

but still 169cm in denmark is pretty close to 5'7
I'm just going off of Stockholm.