where can I get paid for my sperm, in the UK ?

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

will rope if bimax doesn't ascend me
im 6'5, have an IQ of 130 and white, albeit only mtn, where can I get paid to donate that shit ? serious

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Newday*V3, wishIwasSalludon, Xangsane and 4 others
serious shit lads, i need mula

in the UK

noone would pay to have their bloodline infected

• JFL
Reactions: xevuxia, Newday*V3 and Thebbcmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Ain’t Indian plus if u had even a normal iq u wouldn’t have to resit ur alevels buddy so
im not re siting them lmfao, fuck that

130 IQ 😂

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Just sell directly to women on the streets: "Ladies, I think you might be interested in this..."
 fc11df51 94f9 46aa 820c 8c2fa5d1a828

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, jattlife, Newday*V3 and 11 others
u jelly ?
I didn’t fail my A-levels so no 😂

It you want to make money doing nothing, become a lab rat for big pharma and get paid 3k per drug they test on you.

You can't, and your IQ is probably in the 70-80 range

It you want to make money doing nothing, become a lab rat for big pharma and get paid 3k per drug they test on you.
i didn't fail them, im probably only gonna get a passing grade which isnt good enough for anything half decent at unis, I never studied and barely showed up tho so cope more

• Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova

You going uni brother?

• +1
i didn't fail them, im probably only gonna get a passing grade which isnt good enough for anything half decent at unis, I never studied and barely showed up tho so cope more
Then just get a job or do some apprenticeship and retake them in the meantime.

You need decent A-levels for the most part to have a good career in the Uk

• Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel

everything here pays like shit iregardless of where you went to school, 50k is the cap for how much you'll make if u dont have serious connections

what was ur ucas predicted ?

everything here pays like shit iregardless of where you went to school, 50k is the cap for how much you'll make if u dont have serious connections
That’s why you do something that will give you a strong professional qualification and leave this shithole. That’s my plan.

• Hmm...
  • +1
thought they announce the grades august 12th, but either way nice, how much did u studycel for that?
No I did my A-levels last year. I took a gap year basically and I’m starting uni this year.

Around a few hrs per day after April.

• +1
No I did my A-levels last year. I took a gap year basically and I’m starting uni this year.

Around a few hrs per day after April.
cool, very nice, what r u planning on studying at uni?

• +1
cool, very nice, what r u planning on studying at uni?
But you’re right that England is shit for pay. I know a guy who went to Oxford for econ and got onto a grad scheme in investment management. He makes only 45k whilst in the US, the same role pays around 100k adjusted for pounds.

• +1
nice, I would retake A levels but realistically idk how I would self study for all that shit
It’s very easy if you’re doing STEM subjects. Just watch topic videos and bang out hard questions.

Similar questions repeat each time in the exam anyways

• Love it
It’s very easy if you’re doing STEM subjects. Just watch topic videos and bang out hard questions.

Similar questions repeat each time in the exam anyways
alright, ill start looking into it then, might at first just do 2 A levels, and try and go for A*

• +1
Why couldnt u be my father?
I wish i was 6’5

• So Sad
sell it to rich asian women

• +1

I want to do this but I fear I’ll be disqualified because my blood test will show zero LH and FSH indicating steroid use.

I can’t imagine they would not do a full blood panel for quality control.

• Love it