Where can I get Retin A/Tretinoin in UK

UltimateMan

UltimateMan

Gold
Any ukcells know of anywhere I can get Tretinoin without a prescription? Fuck this cucked country, anything that works in banned here. All the Tretinoin sellers on ebay get taken down, while billion pound skin care industries sell diluted water that does nothing. Give me collagen you fucking jews.

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy
anything except acid
lifefuel for curry

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Bigfatpersonboy and UltimateMan
ye, its in the airport,
a flight to India,

go to any fucking slum pharmacy and buy it for 2$ a tube. jfl

I got 20 tubes retin a and hydroquinone from india

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
ye, its in the airport,
a flight to India,

I dont want to know whats in those tubes.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Heguldus and Good_Little_Goy
ye, its in the airport,
a flight to India,

JFL I ain't flying to India to get some Retin A, as good as the product is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Piro and UltimateMan
I dont want to know whats in those tubes.
yeah buy European shit for 10 times the price and of half-ass quality, you trust it because its made in Germany or czech bruh.
distributers still prefer buying Indian retin a rather than selling their homemade products next door, jfl

United pharmacies .md

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
anyone recommend a percentage? is 0.025 sufficient or 0.1?

starting off definitely use 0.025
0.1 would burn your skin

pretty much it depends what you're looking to get out of it, after about 12 months of use the effects of both 0.025 and 0.1 are the same, it's just that 0.1% reaches this point in half the time so 6 months.

In my personal experience I would stay on 0.025 if possible, I got zero irritation or dryness or any side affect but some easily manageable peeling on 0.025, but when I moved up to 0.1 it fucked my moisture barrier and I was dealing with alot of dryness and irritation

but if you're looking to target acne and not just anti-aging and skin appearance then give both 0.025 and 0.05 time to fully work before moving up to 0.1.

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy
percentage. WHich one to start with. depends on reason for wanna use it??

acne. anti-aging, etc...

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
starting off definitely use 0.025
0.1 would burn your skin

pretty much it depends what you're looking to get out of it, after about 12 months of use the effects of both 0.025 and 0.1 are the same, it's just that 0.1% reaches this point in half the time so 6 months.

In my personal experience I would stay on 0.025 if possible, I got zero irritation or dryness or any side affect but some easily manageable peeling on 0.025, but when I moved up to 0.1 it fucked my moisture barrier and I was dealing with alot of dryness and irritation

but if you're looking to target acne and not just anti-aging and skin appearance then give both 0.025 and 0.05 time to fully work before moving up to 0.1.
percentage. WHich one to start with. depends on reason for wanna use it??

acne. anti-aging, etc...
thanks. looking to use it for light acne and anti-aging tbh

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
thanks. looking to use it for light acne and anti-aging tbh
0.025 is the way to go then
remember it can take up to 3 months to start seeing results so be patient and give it time before moving up if you start to want to
personally I saw improvements before that, but you should respond well and find 0.025 to be enough

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Bigfatpersonboy
nice gn order 0.025. so you just apply it on whole body daily?

I started out with .05 and has been showing improvements in a few weeks. I went to a walk-in clinic and told them a friend of mine let me use his and it’s been helping me and I need a prescription and he said no problem. Worth a shot.

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back