Are over-the-counter products okay or is retin-a the best product
Where can I find some?

Alldaychemist

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx

• JFL
Reactions: KDA Player and Zdeweilx
JFL @ firstworldcountrycels that need a prescription to buy Vitamin A :lul:

I can just go to a drug store right now and buy 0.1% and no one will ask shit except for the money

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
Ty dude
Do you have to use sunscreen before or after applying retin-a?
Im black so I don’t use sunscreen lol I just use moisturizer after I put it on. I’d start with the lowest concentration if your skin isn’t used to products already

JFL @ firstworldcountrycels that need a prescription to buy Vitamin A :lul:

I can just go to a drug store right now and buy 0.1% and no one will ask shit except for the money
where, here in EE you need prescription for that shit

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
I'm a frenchcel and I cant get my hands on retin-a without a doctor advocating it
Also the website alldaychemist only provides generics of retin-a but theyre not official products and am scared of applying indian poop on my head what should I do

• +1
I'm a frenchcel and I cant get my hands on retin-a without a doctor advocating it
Also the website alldaychemist only provides generics of retin-a but theyre not official products and am scared of applying indian poop on my head what should I do
oh merde

• So Sad
Reactions: Zdeweilx
If this is the first time that you've ever used a retinoid, tretinoin might not be the best place to start, especially if its going to be difficult to get.

Attachments

• 1482448857-celestinrisitas.png
    1482448857-celestinrisitas.png
    21.5 KB · Views: 1
where, here in EE you need prescription for that shit

Brazil

C'est fini pour toi, frenchcel

• +1
Ty dude
Do you have to use sunscreen before or after applying retin-a?
you are supposed to use retin-a at night and sunscreen during the day
ultra high inhib

Brazil

C'est fini pour toi, frenchcel
Mdr jette toi d'une falaise victimecel

you are supposed to use retin-a at night and sunscreen during the day
Dude where did u buy your retin-a tube
Is this product good or nah

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and gymislife