tag some roid user

Mf acting like he never roided 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
  • +1
Reactions: antony 726
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
His physique is natural asf u can get that in a couple years with 2 hours of exercise a day
Ya, bro got giga T levels at 15, most men can't seriously lift until they're 18

Mirin

• JFL
Ya, bro got giga T levels at 15, most men can't seriously lift until they're 18

Mirin
egyptian slaves must have been very high t bro mirin

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel and antony 726
@halloweed

i have to more bone more muscle
you dont even much muscle lmao if you still look lanky/frail after gaining 10 pounds of lean muscle then your skeletal frame is the real problem

• +1
you dont even much muscle lmao if you still look lanky/frail after gaining 10 pounds of lean muscle then your skeletal frame is the real problem
with wdym i dont have much muscle yeah ik but i dont get ot

with wdym i dont have much muscle yeah ik but i dont get ot
you shouldnt roid bhai , too much muscle is worthless

i would suggest instead

get your bmi to 19-20 at 12-15% body fat thats all you need

bodyybuilders are obese

you can be obese even by having too much muscle

you shouldnt roid bhai , too much muscle is worthless

i would suggest instead

get your bmi to 19-20 at 12-15% body fat thats all you need

bodyybuilders are obese

you can be obese even by having too much muscle
my bmi is 20 i think im 11 body fat tbh

• +1
high mtn , the philtrum looks very odd just use minox for atleast a disconnected goatee

and stop squiniting it looks like shit
im not growing hair again bro im in 10th grade

• JFL
Mf acting like he never roided 💀
You can't really tell if he's natty or not off 1 pic lmfao what envy is this? He could be really small but just super lean and pumped up in good lighting. Undeniable Roidsters have mass that's unobtainable which this guy doesn't fall under. Just appreciate his aesthetics.

To answer OP. I've only ever bought from steroidify. It used to be called pharmacomestore. They have pretty much everything. There's countless sites that sell PEDs online, they're not hard to find because the drugs aren't that hard to make. The main ingredient is just cottonseed oil. Just dont be high inhibition and buy. If someone screws you over $100 it's no big deal just look for another buyer. I wasted years not buying PEDs or investing in crypto cuz I was terrified of losing $100 what a cuckster I was lmfaoooo looking back. But steroidify I can vouch is legit.

• +1
You can't really tell if he's natty or not off 1 pic lmfao what envy is this? He could be really small but just super lean and pumped up in good lighting. Undeniable Roidsters have mass that's unobtainable which this guy doesn't fall under. Just appreciate his aesthetics.

To answer OP. I've only ever bought from steroidify. It used to be called pharmacomestore. They have pretty much everything. There's countless sites that sell PEDs online, they're not hard to find because the drugs aren't that hard to make. The main ingredient is just cottonseed oil. Just dont be high inhibition and buy. If someone screws you over $100 it's no big deal just look for another buyer. I wasted years not buying PEDs or investing in crypto cuz I was terrified of losing $100 what a cuckster I was lmfaoooo looking back. But steroidify I can vouch is legit.
can u send me the link bro pls in pm

I’m in USA bro
Don’t live there bro even tho I wish so unfortunately can’t really tell you which site to purchase them from

• +1