Where can I get some quality hgh?

brutalpilled

brutalpilled

Either you wageslave for surgeries or you rope
I do not have a prescription, does anyone have some sites I can buy growth hormones off of?

• +1
Reactions: dark.max
''quality''

it all comes from the same factory in china.

HGH is cope unless you have a growth hormone deficiency

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
HGH is cope unless you have a growth hormone deficiency
and are like 10 years old, that's the age of the kids in the trials, they're not 16, they're like 9 to 11.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and dark.max
s

Lol bro I need it as a last hope my dad is like 6’2 and I’m 5’10 at 16:(
It will not be your “last resort” human growth hormone is perscribed for people with a deficiency p,the people who’s body can’t produce any Growth hormone,HGH is cope,you can use AI to prevent the growth plates to close early and trigger a growth spurt with certain activities.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and brutalpilled
It will not be your “last resort” human growth hormone is perscribed for people with a deficiency p,the people who’s body can’t produce any Growth hormone,HGH is cope,you can use AI to prevent the growth plates to close early and trigger a growth spurt with certain activities.
Where can I get ai then bro? I been seeing growth like 2 inches or something for the last 7 months I don’t think my growth plates closed and my mom says I hit puberty at like 15 or 16, let me know please

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Where can I get ai then bro? I been seeing growth like 2 inches or something for the last 7 months I don’t think my growth plates closed and my mom says I hit puberty at like 15 or 16, let me know please
Chilton Labs if you live in Europe

• +1
Reactions: brutalpilled
Yeah I don’t know then,you’ll need to ask someone else,I’ll bump this thread so people would see this,rep my posts JFL.
I found a site by the way in another thread here, wouldn’t it make sense to blast both ai and hgh at the same time? You get the most benefits or no?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and dark.max
I found a site by the way in another thread here, wouldn’t it make sense to blast both ai and hgh at the same time? You get the most benefits or no?
Like I said,hgh does not have any benefits for people whose body can produce it.
Run MK-677 and AI.

Like I said,hgh does not have any benefits for people whose body can produce it.
Run MK-677 and AI.
Alr thank you, rep my posts please :):feelsgood:

• +1
Run MK-677 and AI.
Btw do you have any threads where they explain how much doses daily or a cycle? Or can you tell me directly bhai

• +1
Btw do you have any threads where they explain how much doses daily or a cycle? Or can you tell me directly bhai
For Aromasin you can choose 12.5mg or 25mg
Arimidex is just 1mg

• +1
Reactions: brutalpilled