Where can I hide my mini fridge for peptides

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx
For the moment only my cupboard was a possible solution, outside it's definitely too noisy and I dont want my father to hear it.

But damn in my cupboard I'm so fucking scared of electronical fire because of overheating, any fireman there ?

I have stored my 400 IU HGH in the family fridge as well as fina

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: yirma19, Deleted member 6095, Zeta ascended and 7 others
Why would you hide a mini fridge, there's nothing suspicious about one. Just make a fake coke can safe and hide the vials in there.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Lorsss, Deleted member 7173 and 2 others
Why would you hide a mini fridge, there's nothing suspicious about one. Just make a fake coke can safe and hide the vials in there.

How autistic my father would consider me if first he know I brought a mini fridge and use it when you have a true fridge in the kitchen :lul:

The idea itself is good that said tbh.

I have stored my 400 IU HGH in the family fridge as well as fina

Big difference is that peptides need 3 injection a day, definitly highly suspect imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
How autistic my father would consider me if first he know I brought a mini fridge and use it when you have a true fridge in the kitchen :lul:

The idea itself is good that said tbh.
Understandable. You can always keep it in a bottle of ice if you use a ziplock for the vial.

Minifridge and put it inside if your wall.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Big difference is that peptides need 3 injection a day, definitly highly suspect imo
I made 2 a day
but it seems like I have established myself at home, either they think I am lost anyways or they respect me because I might mog them in IQ
Your father sounds pretty strict? Cant imagine that, has to be pretty annoying

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
I made 2 a day
but it seems like I have established myself at home, either they think I am lost anyways or they respect me because I might mog them in IQ
Your father sounds pretty strict? Cant imagine that, has to be pretty annoying

He would just laugh at me really hard for the mini fridge itself, the problem is that he would definitely ask about what I plan to store in it, and you see, we almost never buy coke. And so if he learned that it's injectable things like HGH etc, he would definitely not laugh..

He would just laugh at me really hard for the mini fridge itself, the problem is that he would definitely ask about what I plan to store in it, and you see, we almost never buy coke. And so if he learned that it's injectable things like HGH etc, he would definitely not laugh..
Just be straight up and tell him you are injecting peptides into your bloodstream.

Dude put a mini fridge in your room, it's Summer, no one will give a fuck

Put it in your asshole

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
In all honestly a minifridge is big as fuck jfl. If you are clever try putting it into a crowded closet or some shit. You could even try the garage if it was crowded as fuck. If your house is big put it in an attic somewhere you won't be seen going into when you get it. And then use an extension cord to wire it to power.

In all honesty dude jfl just get a cooler and keep adding bags of ice to it to keep it cold. You could put a small icebox cooler in your room and just keep getting ice and putting it in a bag and then keeping the peptides cold.

just lol @ this entire concept tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5608

Its pretty fucked up that we have to hide this shit from family. If they knew the blackpill they would be throwing money at you for buying the peptides,sarms,steroids and proper food for height and muscle maxing and potential surgeries if needed. Imagine having a red pilled dad that has the no rotting mindset and being able to openly talk about the blackpill. He would do everything in his power to ensure greatness for his son no matter what the cost.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Na
In all honestly a minifridge is big as fuck jfl. If you are clever try putting it into a crowded closet or some shit. You could even try the garage if it was crowded as fuck. If your house is big put it in an attic somewhere you won't be seen going into when you get it. And then use an extension cord to wire it to power.

In all honesty dude jfl just get a cooler and keep adding bags of ice to it to keep it cold. You could put a small icebox cooler in your room and just keep getting ice and putting it in a bag and then keeping the peptides cold.

just lol @ this entire concept tbh
Native?

Ffs I have a similar problem because I wanna buy HGH.

Hiding it and refrigerating it is a problem, so if you buy more often you don't have to refrigerate it. But if you buy more often there is a higher chance of getting caught. It's over

Yeah, do what native says and keep it in a cooler the back of your closet or something. Why doesn't your dad want you to have a mini-fridge in your room btw?

Yeah, do what native says and keep it in a cooler the back of your closet or something. Why doesn't your dad want you to have a mini-fridge in your room btw?

It's not that he "doesn't" want it as he never said he would not allow me to have a mini fridge or inject some shits.

About the mini fridge the thing is that except to sleep I am never in my room, absolutely no reason for having a mini fridge in it.

I'm 17, not so far from 18 pretty sure my father would say it's stupid, dangerous etc, etc... But he would not prevent me to do it, just that for some reason his thinking, him knowing that I do this bother me so much...